What Eyeshadow(s) Are You Wearing Today?

Satin taupe all over, brûlée as highlight, beauty marked in the crease and all that glitters in the inner corner

I put a purple from the coastal scents 88 palatte above for a bit of color too

Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in Bone as Base

Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Taupe Grisse all over lid

MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in 21L (Dark Metallic Grey) smudged under eyes

Nice!

I've been usin BB cream e/s in Malted as my base (as recommended by you-know-who!) but I think I may need to try Bone as well!

My eyes:

BB Malted as base

Chanel Sillage all over eye up to brow

Chanel Taupe Grise on the outer corner and in the crease about halfway from outer to inner

Chanel Cassis e/l on the top and lower lash lines

^I am taking notes on your skillz, sistah. You are giving me some great ideas! ;)

Since I was at a very late outdoor party tonight in 90 degree weather, I wore the only thing that I could: Bobbi Brown Beach Bronze Long-Wearing Cream e/s all over the lids, and some UD 24/7 in Bourbon thickly smudged on my upper and lower lids. :heart:

^I am taking notes on your skillz, sistah. You are giving me some great ideas! ;)

Since I was at a very late outdoor party tonight in 90 degree weather, I wore the only thing that I could: Bobbi Brown Beach Bronze Long-Wearing Cream e/s all over the lids, and some UD 24/7 in Bourbon thickly smudged on my upper and lower lids. :heart:

Nice! Yeah, it's sooo hot. I think most of my make up melts away ...

Anyway, I like playing with the colors on the weekend to see what I can get away with at work during the week!

I have to check out the Beach Bronze but I've just re-discovered MAC''s Colour Quad 4 and I'm using it this weekend. Flip all over lid, Creole Beauty in outer corner and outer crease, Manila Paper under brow. Yesterday, I wore a brown e/l but today I'm wearing blue with blue mascara!

-UD Sin all over the id and blended in the crease... I think I like Sin better than Stila's Kitten and Mac's Naked Lunch or All that Glitters
-A mix of Mac Mulch and Wedge in the crease (also used wedge of my brow powder- amazing shade for that!)
-Mac Brule for a highlight

Clickable pics

Cargo Aegean on the lid over MAC Sea Me Shadestick
MAC Texture on brow bone/crease
MAC Mothbrown in crease
MAC Signed, Sealed on outer V
MAC Shroom in inner corner

MUFE #92
Too Faced Mess In A Dress in crease (ugh..it looks purple in the pic. It's really hot pink.)
Stila gel liner smudged on lid with Smashbox Envy on top