What eye liner you are using now?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello friends i used many eyeliners ,but they all reacted on my eyes. Please suggest me some light eye liner?

2. I have sensitive eyes too. I purchased a Chanel eyeliner earlier this year and it works well with no irritation.

3. Oh. I guess I'm really lucky then. I've never had an allergic reaction to eye liner.

4. I am using Dior water proof eyeliner. ^^

5. MUFE Aqua XL Eyeliner on the top in Matte Black and sometimes the UD 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil on the bottom in Walk of Shame (Nude) on the bottom
    ETA - I should note that my eyes are also quite sensitive

6. My eyes are very sensitive too.
    I use Prestige waterproof liquid eye liner and it's perfect.

fendifemale likes this.
  7. I have very sensitive eyes and I've been using the kat von d tatoo eyeliner for years

8. I've had reactions to a few, like the stila pen one. Right now I'm using the new Too Faced sketch one (in brown) and I haven't had a reaction to it. That doesn't mean that you won't though, so it's usually best to test it out in the store.

9. are you looking for liquid or pencil?

10. MAC waterproof eyeshadow pencil

11. I only use liquid (pencil very rarely on the top lids depending on what look I want to do) - tom ford!

12. Tom Ford!

13. Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper. I have sensitive eyes and this works quite well for me.

14. I've used both Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner (the little pot and brush) and e.l.f. eyeliner/shadow combo and haven't had any issues. My eyes are sensitive and I wear contacts as well.

15. I still love MACs fluidline gel liner. As for pencils I always use Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice