what else?

ophousewife

May 23, 2012
Hi tpfers! I know we all have some nice handbag collections but I want to know, what else do you collect?
for me handbags are my priority, but I also collect makeup and almost anything owl related. I know, I'm a crazy collector. Lol. Tell me I'm not alone in having more than one collection.

Hi tpfers! I know we all have some nice handbag collections but I want to know, what else do you collect?
for me handbags are my priority, but I also collect makeup and almost anything owl related. I know, I'm a crazy collector. Lol. Tell me I'm not alone in having more than one collection.

Lets see....

Bare Escentuals makeup
Scrapbook supplies (both digital and paper-related)
Rubber stamps
Digital imaging software
Pink Depression glass
Happy Meal toys
1928 Jewelry Co. earrings
Linda Ronstadt albums on vinyl
vintage copper pans and utensils

I've managed to rid myself of most of those obsessions, I'm sure I'll find a new one before long.

hi there! i am a crazy collector, too!!! 1) COACH handbags ( u said it right... my no. 1 priority)
2) COACH shoes (preferred) and any brand of shoes
3) hairbands.... got lots of them... different styles... from plain ones, florals, studded, ribbons.. i have very short hair (pixie-twiggy style) so i always wanted to add some bling to my hair....i almost lost count of how many i have...
4) COACH ponytail scarves and other brand of scarves...what i like about it is that i can use it for my hair. havent been using them for my bags yet... would love, too!!!!
5) anything PINK.... that is my fave color!!!
6) COACH sunnies

Last edited:
I definitely am addicted to make-up...it's funny because I actually don't wear much on a daily basis, but I have a huge selection of eyeshadows!

Also collect nail polish and shoes...

At least I'm not alone in collecting so many things! My coach collection is by far the worst offender for me. Shoes, sunglasses, scarves, you name it I have at least 5. Dh is a collector too, he has a whole basement full of video games and every console known to man. Lol. Whenever he says anything about my collections I remind him of his.

I can't say I am a collector but clothes and shoes in general are bad for me. I cannot tell you how many tags on clothes I have waiting to be worn. I think last week alone there were 5 new pairs of shoes. Shame on me!

Nah, you're definitely not alone! I have multiple collections, and in looking at all of them listed together here - well, I feel like I collect really random things LOL:

Coach (mostly bags, keyfobs/charms, and catalogs, oh and store display items like posters & the lucite countertop plaques... Ohmygosh, just realized I'm a Coach-hoarder!)

Breyer Horses (that started when I was like 4 yrs old & just never stopped)

Coins

And this one's a bit strange - but Harry Potter Legos. :P