What else do you spend a lot of money on?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So it's CLEAR that we spend a lot of money on purses here!

What else do you splurge on?

For me, it's dresses. I'm a sucker for a beautiful evening gown, cocktail dress, sundress. I'll buy them even though I don't have enough occasions to wear them! I just ordered two Rachel Pally dresses and it's not even spring yet. :push:

2. Hair care - Kerastase and jewelry from my DH!
    Oooooh, and clothes for my kiddos!

3. I buy expensive bras (they're worth it) and I love expensive sheets, too.

4. clothing..i shop everyday! lol..its bad actually. =(

5. food, CDs and travelling

6. Shoes and Dvd's.

7. Shoes! Expensive shoes! Very Expensive shoes! I love shoes, dare I say it, more than bags!!! I have a shoe overload. Especially evening shoes and sandals! I love Rene Caovilla, Guiseppe Zanotti, Dior( but not lately), Prada, Louboutin, Dolce & Gabana ( my favorite is the glitter cage sandal in gold from last year) as well as Jimmy Choo.

My boyfriend and I also spend a lot of money on eating out. We live in NYC and we go out a couple of times during the week! But we love it, especially because there are sooo many delicious places to eat.

8. Food.

9. food and travel. I spend way too much money on food.

10. Eating out and shoes. *Way* too many pairs of shoes.

11. [​IMG]My bratty 3 year old....and shoes.

12. In the last six months or so, I've developed an interest in shoes, namely flats....I purchased some Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Sigerson Morrison, Gucci, and Pucci flats. I think I've spent more on shoes in the last six months than I have on bags. Prior to that, the only real splurge were bags.

13. My 3 kiddos. Man are they expensive!

14. Food (groceries and going out) and way too expensive alcoholic beverages when I go out for drinks with friends. Does a margarita really have to cost $8? :suspiciou

15. I feel like I've answered this question a million times :amuse:

1. jeans - paige, 7fam, ag, frankie b's
    2. Coach shoe - heels, flip flops, boots, everything
    3. drinks - jamba juice, strawberry smoothies
    4. food - especially french fries!
    5. Rufus - see cute dog in avatar, haha.