What else do you guys do on the Thanksgiving Holiday?

Jul 10, 2007
So after the cooking, eating, visiting with family/friends and TV - what else do you do on Thanksgiving?

After I've recovered from my "TURKEY COMA":lol::lol:.
I'm going bike riding.

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
Lol, turkey coma.
I might be shopping and setting up my Christmas decorations when I fly back to LA.

Can't wait for tonight!

Jul 10, 2007
I can't believe the holidays are already here.
2006 totally flew for me ...drats! hope that doesn't mean I'm old :O

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
I can't believe the holidays are already here.
2006 totally flew for me ...drats! hope that doesn't mean I'm old :O
2007, dear. :yes:

I know what you mean though, this year flew by really quick. I am excited for a new year. New year=new opportunities! :okay:

Jan 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
I actually use the rest of the day top relax. I also bake something just for me. Tonight it's going to be "Gooey Butter Cake" ......pass the milk!

Anne

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
My brothers and dad play football in the back yard while me, my mom, and sister went in the pool (and Vlad!). Vlad and I also went on a bike ride, and we are all going to the beach in a bit to walk around!

Love Thanksgiving, it is a great time to be with loved ones!

Feb 17, 2007
New York & Florida
My brothers and dad play football in the back yard while me, my mom, and sister went in the pool (and Vlad!). Vlad and I also went on a bike ride, and we are all going to the beach in a bit to walk around!

Love Thanksgiving, it is a great time to be with loved ones!

aww that sounds fun, but isnt't it cold in Ohio?

Jul 10, 2007
I ate like 4 different pies and am just watch tv, gearing up for tomorrows shopping trip:lol:
..good call!
I better eat more pie ...
Only to carb up for my shopping extravaganza tomorrow:P

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
We usually help my mother decorate her Christmas tree...and now that I live with my SO we have carried the tradition and decorated our own tree.