What else do you carry?

chantal

♥
Jan 15, 2006
I have several CHANEL flaps and a DIOR granville. I want a new purse!

What other brands do you ladies carry?

I am especially interested in if you carry any less expensive bags. I want something a little more worry free. I feel strange letting my gorgeous bags sit at home!

Other than Chanel, I also carry Loewe and Miu Miu.

Loewe's quality is worth the price.

Miu Miu's colours and bags are so girlish.

I carry Loewe and Miu Miu for work cos Chanel is a little too flashy for my kind of work.

Balenciaga
Kate Spade
and hopefully someday soon, Hermes! :smile:

I'm pretty happy with Kate Spade as a work horse kind of bag. I have a black Andover Blakeley that I use for school, and its the prefect size, really durable, and has help up really well.

LV, Gucci, and Fendi...I suggest you try something in the LV damier ebene line, those bags are worry free. I have a Speedy 30 & a Trevi PM and I wear them in any kind of weather and they still look new. I'm not sure what price point you're looking at, but their definitely not as expensive as Chanel.

LV and one YSL (my workhorse). Whenever I return to the Vuitton webpage I am amazed how many "inexpensive" great bag choices exist (of course inexpensive is meant only in relation to Chanel prices). I love my LV Trevi, Artsy Empreinte and Mahina most amongst my Vuitton bags. Delightful or the Galliera are fantastic choices too (dont own these).

These are the bags I have worn as most from my collection, and these are the most worry-free for me:
YSL (Muse 1), Chanel GST and LV Trevi and Artsy Emp.;)

LV - I love my speedy ebene. It is my horseman bag :smile: and it goes with everything.
Miu Miu - Can be heavy sometimes with its hardware but I still love the casual look of the bags.
Balenciaga - is on my wishlist .. this Fall I don't want to miss :smile:

I see alot of you ladies carry Balenciaga, I just don't get turned on by those!

And I have had Louis Vuitton bags but I sold them all. I found it was too label-y for me. I love the classic LV monogram, it can look so chic! I just felt awkward carrying it..? The damier isn't my style!

I am thinking I'm going to buy a Proenza Schouler.

I was kinda wondering if anyone carries even less expensive. Like Marc by Marc or Coach? Something in the $500 range? I really am not a fan of Coach, too colourful and cheap looking. However I discovered their line of classic bags and I am kind of into the 'Court bag'...

YSL - stylish, high-quality, well-made/durable. I've gotten lots of compliments on a YSL I have.
I really like Tod's too - not so "trendy" per se, but very well-made, I think good looking, and cheaper than Chanel, too.

I have some Miu Miu lambskin bags too and they seem to hold up really well.

Ferragamo is good too - I only have 1, but they are quality, and much cheaper than Chanel.
I have a Valentino canvas bag too, indestructible. Get tons of compliments on it too.

Prada and Ferragamo have awesome saffiano leather that is very worry free and I think sharp looking.

Lastly I have carried Botkier when I wanted to go "cheaper", and even got a "Tignanello" bag lol from a sale at Macy's- it was like 50 bucks or something lol - but it's really pretty, seems well made and has pebbled leather. That's as worry free as I get.

Have fun - let us know what you get in the future :smile:

I see alot of you ladies carry Balenciaga, I just don't get turned on by those!

And I have had Louis Vuitton bags but I sold them all. I found it was too label-y for me. I love the classic LV monogram, it can look so chic! I just felt awkward carrying it..? The damier isn't my style!

I am thinking I'm going to buy a Proenza Schouler.

I was kinda wondering if anyone carries even less expensive. Like Marc by Marc or Coach? Something in the $500 range? I really am not a fan of Coach, too colourful and cheap looking. However I discovered their line of classic bags and I am kind of into the 'Court bag'...

Oh, just saw this.
yeah, I was never into Coach either - but I've seen some bags that looked good - and then realized they were Coach! The "non-Coach" looking ones, lol. yes like the satchels. SIL has one, it's dark brown pebbled leather, no logos, satchel...gorgeous- and you can't really tell it's Coach.
Anyway, it can be fun to buy a much cheaper bag and then get into it...I enjoy knowing I still have lots of $ left over, to do stuff with!! :biggrin:

I have several CHANEL flaps and a DIOR granville. I want a new purse!

What other brands do you ladies carry?

I am especially interested in if you carry any less expensive bags. I want something a little more worry free. I feel strange letting my gorgeous bags sit at home!

Mostly LV, Dior (only the Girly line) and Ferragamo (former business occasion)! But my beat up everywhere bags are LeSportsac and Longchamp!! I like the cute patterns on LeSportsac and pretty colors on Longchamp!! Also it is safe to carry them around even in the snow!! Is it too cheap? - I was just focusing on less expensive bags...

miu miu - girly and great colors
Balenciaga - again great colors and nice and casual
Marc Jacobs - easy to take care of and I really like the flaps

I also did'nt like Balenciaga for a long time and then once I took a closer look I got sucked in :P