What else do you carry?

I have a few Longchamp leather totes (the 4x4 line) and find that they are good quality for the price (under $800, so more than Coach but way less than Chanel, Hermes or others), have lots of pockets and a great key hook inside. I've worn them on the subway, in the rain and snow, and they've held up really, really well.

Proenza Schouler - one of my fav's, black PS1 in rubberized python!
Givenchy - Nightingales and Tinfans
Lanvin - Happy bags and a few totes. Also, cute nylon bags they do are sturdy!
Devi Kroell - can't get enough of their scrumptious python~
Rick Owens - love this gorgeous E/W tote in Dust color in deer skin. Smells wonderful.
Prada - a few nylon bags I use. Their nylon/leather totes from last fall is my workhorse!
I had been collecting Balenciaga for a while(7 years since 2001)but sold everything.
Mostly I carry my Chanels but I kept some of my favorite bags from the various designers above.

gucci marc jacobs. linea pelle, botkier, kate spade for work. I try to gravitate towards like SAKS bag, furla etc "inexpensive" (please don't kill me) bags for my colored leather, white/beige or beachy bags especially for jeans day, I had color transfer on some of them. but that's exactly why I bought them (so I don't end up crying)

It's primarily Chanel and LV atm...but I also carry Tumi (my favorite casual and travel bags). I have several inexpensive bags that I love like a faux furry dark grey bag I love to pet while carrying. Which reminds me, I have to brush and vacuum it! LOL! My Aunt found a similar one for me at a night market in Taiwan (but somehow that one went missing...). I'm such a bag whore-der! :shame:

LV Speedy in Idylle, LV Damier Papillon, Goyard Tote (Light & Spacious so i heart it loads), Couple of Longchamp Medium Totes for weekend and rough use, Loewe (Leather is amazing!), Miu Miu Large Vitello (I find it heavy and heavier with my bare essentials) and of course my Chanels which i agree at times may create "gossips" at work as people find it too flashy

LV Damier, all my LVs are from this collection.
Gucci ....
Longchamp .... been using that over a decade now, even before it become this popular. Have over 10, leather or not.
Burberry ....
And some creamy white Coach leather bags coz I can use them really rough without worrying. They are my throwaways.
Marc jacobs ....
Chanel of course!!!

May be I have more, but I don't usually check them, so I don't make a note. I usually use my bags in a cycle like 2-3 years and they are completely abandoned by me no matter how much they are.