What else do you carry?

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I stole this from the LV Forum..... hope that's okay! (I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread already posted)

I love Coach, and it has a very special place in my heart, and surprisingly I only own 2 non-Coach Bags!!!! (as of tomorrow I should have my first LV!!)

So Show some pics!!!

Here are mine.....
My only Dooney and Bourke
92507032.jpg

And a BCBG-Max Azria bag..... (I'll have to take a photo when I get home, but this is the style.... but in dark brown)
20521_1_large.jpg

Okay I love MJ and I buy Coach but I also buy MbMJ, Kate Spade, and LV. I have a picture of my LV in my avatar and here is my last big purchase before my med Lily

Attachments

• mbmj.jpg
    mbmj.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 65
I don't carry anything but Coach. A couple years ago I bought this Soprano bag, which is a Canadian designer and though I love the colour and hardware, I quickly discovered that I do not like Hobo bags so it just sits in the closet.

Attachments

• Red Hobo.jpg
    Red Hobo.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
I have pretty much have all other designers...I have 2 burberry bags, A LV montorgueil PM, Gucci Abbey Tote and Joy Boston Bag, a small Fendi, 2 diors, a few D&B...but the majority of my collection is Coach

Attachments

• Designer.jpg
    Designer.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Designer006.jpg
    Designer006.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Designer005-1.jpg
    Designer005-1.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 56
Way too many to name :shame:, but over the last year, I have mostly stuck to Coach. It's the best value for my money. Most of mine are in the the Coach price range or slightly cheaper, cheapest being Dooney probably, and I only own 5 of those. I'm currently crossing over into Chanel but don't intend to go crazy there since most bags I don't like. LV hasn't done it for me as of yet, but I'm still looking!

I have 2 Kipling bags that I use for my bad weather/gonna go someplace I don't want to take my nice bags too bag:

Kipling Fergie Control bag:
fergie3.jpg

Kipling City Lilli bag:
lilly3.jpg

Gucci Pelham bag:
guccigucci.jpg

Louis Vuitton bags (Batignolles Vertical, Coussin Gm and LE Sophie:
lvcollection.jpg

Tokidoki Spiaggia Mamma Mia:
attachment.php

I have a couple others too but no pics:

Tokidoki Adios Star Canguro and a cheapie Rip Curl canvas bag.