What else do you carry?

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
I stole this from the LV Forum..... hope that's okay! (I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread already posted)

I love Coach, and it has a very special place in my heart, and surprisingly I only own 2 non-Coach Bags!!!! (as of tomorrow I should have my first LV!!)

So Show some pics!!!

Here are mine.....
My only Dooney and Bourke

And a BCBG-Max Azria bag..... (I'll have to take a photo when I get home, but this is the style.... but in dark brown)

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
Vancouver WA
Okay I love MJ and I buy Coach but I also buy MbMJ, Kate Spade, and LV. I have a picture of my LV in my avatar and here is my last big purchase before my med Lily

Attachments

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Bon Jovi Blvd.
I don't carry anything but Coach. A couple years ago I bought this Soprano bag, which is a Canadian designer and though I love the colour and hardware, I quickly discovered that I do not like Hobo bags so it just sits in the closet.

Attachments

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Way too many to name :shame:, but over the last year, I have mostly stuck to Coach. It's the best value for my money. Most of mine are in the the Coach price range or slightly cheaper, cheapest being Dooney probably, and I only own 5 of those. I'm currently crossing over into Chanel but don't intend to go crazy there since most bags I don't like. LV hasn't done it for me as of yet, but I'm still looking!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Okay I love MJ and I buy Coach but I also buy MbMJ, Kate Spade, and LV. I have a picture of my LV in my avatar and here is my last big purchase before my med Lily

Yeah, I also love MJ leather bags!! Love the bag in your pic!!

spacytracy

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I have 2 Kipling bags that I use for my bad weather/gonna go someplace I don't want to take my nice bags too bag:

Kipling Fergie Control bag:

Kipling City Lilli bag:

Gucci Pelham bag:

Louis Vuitton bags (Batignolles Vertical, Coussin Gm and LE Sophie:

Tokidoki Spiaggia Mamma Mia:

I have a couple others too but no pics:

Tokidoki Adios Star Canguro and a cheapie Rip Curl canvas bag.