What else do you carry?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I stole this from the LV Forum..... hope that's okay! (I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread already posted)

I love Coach, and it has a very special place in my heart, and surprisingly I only own 2 non-Coach Bags!!!! (as of tomorrow I should have my first LV!!)

So Show some pics!!!

Here are mine.....
    My only Dooney and Bourke
    [​IMG]

And a BCBG-Max Azria bag..... (I'll have to take a photo when I get home, but this is the style.... but in dark brown)
    [​IMG]

2. My only non-Coach is my Diaper Bag, LOL! Here she is, [​IMG]

3. Candace--

What LV are you getting??

4. damier azur speedy 30

5. Okay I love MJ and I buy Coach but I also buy MbMJ, Kate Spade, and LV. I have a picture of my LV in my avatar and here is my last big purchase before my med Lily

mbmj.jpg
  6. I don't carry anything but Coach. A couple years ago I bought this Soprano bag, which is a Canadian designer and though I love the colour and hardware, I quickly discovered that I do not like Hobo bags so it just sits in the closet.

Red Hobo.jpg
  7. Well, I recently cheated on Coach with this Cole Haan.....

[​IMG]

8. duplicate post...

9. I had one LP bag, but ending up selling it on ebay... other than that, my obsession is COACH!! :love:

10. LV mono speedy 25

11. I have pretty much have all other designers...I have 2 burberry bags, A LV montorgueil PM, Gucci Abbey Tote and Joy Boston Bag, a small Fendi, 2 diors, a few D&B...but the majority of my collection is Coach

Designer.jpg Designer006.jpg Designer005-1.jpg
  12. Way too many to name :shame:, but over the last year, I have mostly stuck to Coach. It's the best value for my money. Most of mine are in the the Coach price range or slightly cheaper, cheapest being Dooney probably, and I only own 5 of those. I'm currently crossing over into Chanel but don't intend to go crazy there since most bags I don't like. LV hasn't done it for me as of yet, but I'm still looking!

13. Yeah, I also love MJ leather bags!! Love the bag in your pic!!

14. I have 2 Kipling bags that I use for my bad weather/gonna go someplace I don't want to take my nice bags too bag:

Kipling Fergie Control bag:
    [​IMG]

Kipling City Lilli bag:
    [​IMG]

Gucci Pelham bag:
    [​IMG]

Louis Vuitton bags (Batignolles Vertical, Coussin Gm and LE Sophie:
    [​IMG]

Tokidoki Spiaggia Mamma Mia:
    [​IMG]

I have a couple others too but no pics:

Tokidoki Adios Star Canguro and a cheapie Rip Curl canvas bag.