What duffle colors are the next on the way out?

Apr 27, 2008
So now I am a woman obsessed - been using my UV duffle since mid November and get so many compliments on it, and now I want all of the colors!

I found an emerald one on Lord & Taylor's website and ordered it (and have yet to use it!), and just received my fuschia Rory yesterday, and this morning I found the violet duffle to be in stock on the website and ordered it.

So now I'm wondering what color(s) I should order next before it sells out? Berry? Burnt Orange? Black Cherry?

I'm going to wait for the next PCE (and for my bank account to recover/get paid again!).

Department stores have clearanced camel, cobalt, sunflower, carnelian, black (large, at Nordstrom), metallic champagne..... I think someone spotted black cherry o clearance too. There may have been other colors but these are the ones top-of-mind.

YMMV trying to find these still in stock, though.

Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Lord and Taylor, and Von Maur. You may have better luck checking their physical stores. Most of those clearanced colors sold out on their websites long ago.

ETA: Dillard's too.

Sooo obsessed in getting every color, but need to slow down!!
I know what you mean! I've let so many PCE slip through my fingers and not get any Legacy bags and now I want one of every color!! I just ordered a Candace in cognac though with the last PCE. I hope I get more PCE so I can add to that. I've been saving my money for an LV but now I'm reconsidering that because Coach is so much fun to collect.

OMG ... thanks to all you amazing women! I'm sooooo happy to hear others share my obsession (and indecision sometimes) when it comes to Coach legacy duffles and colors 😁. I have 3, am returning one because my husband already thinks I'm nuts ... And I feel like I'm starring in Sophie' Choice! Haaaaaaa