what does your tiffany charm bracelet look like?

+stePHANie+

Sep 5, 2009
Melbourne
Just wondering who has a tiffany charm bracelet and what does it look like? what charms have you got on yours? i'm getting one for my 21st (as a belated present), but i'm having trouble deciding which charm/s to get! please post pictures too if you can!

nina.

Dec 10, 2009
I only have the scottie dog at the moment that I wear as a necklace..my bracelet is still charmless. I plan to get a charm for it on my 21st too!

ShirLeigh

Always Struggling
Dec 7, 2009
The Little Red Dot
Personally, I don't like to have too many charms on my bracelet 'cos I'm afraid it'll end up getting in my way and they'll scratch one another.

So far I've only got 2 charms on my Tiffany's bracelet -- one's the Return to Tiffany heart tag charm and another's the Tiffany 1837 circle charm with black enamel in the centre.

I plan to buy another 2 charms in the near future though, to complete my "ideal" Tiffany's bracelet!

Btw Stephanie, not sure if you're already aware, but if you go to the Tiffany's website, there's this part where they let you drag the charms and place them on a bracelet, so you can kinda see how it looks like. Maybe that could help you decide?

Last edited:

+stePHANie+

Sep 5, 2009
Melbourne
Personally, I don't like to have too many charms on my bracelet 'cos I'm afraid it'll end up getting in my way and they'll scratch one another.

So far I've only got 2 charms on my Tiffany's bracelet -- one's the Return to Tiffany heart tag charm and another's the Tiffany 1837 circle charm with black enamel in the centre.

I plan to buy another 2 charms in the near future though, to complete my "ideal" Tiffany's bracelet!

Btw Stephanie, not sure if you're already aware, but if you go to the Tiffany's website, there's this part where they let you drag the charms and place them on a bracelet, so you can kinda see how it looks like. Maybe that could help you decide?
thanks for that idea, i had a look at it and i like the look of the rtt heart lock and will maybe get the "s" lock in the future, or a small heart tag. will be going to tiffany's tomorrow with my sister and she'll help me decide

+stePHANie+

Sep 5, 2009
Melbourne
so i ended up getting the medium sized bracelet and the small heart tag, i prefer the small one, as my wrists are quite small, and this way, i can add other charms without it being to big. i even had to get 2 links removed, they are sending it to hong kong and i have to wait 4 wks