What does your keychain look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheishollywood

LiveLaughLove
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
This idea came to be when I saw a thread about a key chain :P

Last week I bought my car and it came with a remote starter. It's not super big but it's not small like a key either. I couldn't use many of my old key fobs because they just looked too chunky and I have keys for my home, work etc. I reduced myself to having two key jumbles now and my car and home key jumble is complimented with a lime green coach signature picture frame key fob. *pics will be posted*

What does your key jumble look like? Is it huge? or not! Post some pictures! :P

here are my keys :wlae:

2006_1129Image0004.jpg

for my VW New Beetle :love:

You can see my keys in this pic. On my keys I have a guardian angel keychain that says, "Guardian Angel, protect me, my passengers, and all who I pass by with a steady hand and watchful eye". I also have one of those LED flashlight keychains and a Mobil Speedpass. All of these are attached to my LV cles.

Attachments

• bryantguts.jpg
    bryantguts.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 487
I just use an LV Cles. My car key is hooked on the chain and my house keys are on a small ring and placed inside the pouch. Kinda like the opposite of Momo43's.

its a pretty lame keyring...I got the little red leather fob from Designers Guild or something. It replaced my Return to Tiffany one that was mangled. I ALMOST bought a nice Kate Spade or CH or Coach or something this weekend but chickened out.

Attachments

• amekeyring.jpg
    amekeyring.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 349
I have been using (and loving) a cork/fabric wristlet keyring for a few years. Well....I want something new. So I would like to see what you guys use for yours!

House keys, car keys, office keys. I have been carrying that big ol' jailers keyring for close to 30 years -- it fits over my wrist and one shake of my bag and I know if it's in there. There are a couple of ancient 'good luck' keys on there as well, like the original to the house I grew up in. Oh, and the connection between the rings is a horse bit keyring I got on vacation 20+ years ago.

Car keys have a flashlight and a brass flamingo fob.

Office key fob is leather and came free with a handbag.

Attachments

• keys.jpg
    keys.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.