what does your id mean??

mines the name of my favourite mohair bear i collect steiff bears aswell as mulberry i came across an antique shop in york where a lady from york makes her own bears all mohair and gives them names, they are one off pieces i saw this bear in a display cabinet around christmas with his handknitted scarf his name was bayley his fur is the colour of baileys the drink i just thought i've got to have you he now has pride of place in my collection :heart:

If there is a prize for least imaginative then I win:rolleyes:, I had been looking on ebay for a 'mulberryroxanne' so that was on my mind when I registered. My only regret is that I didn't choose something shorter, I feel that every time I sign in :Push:

^^^^OMG I am seriously cracking up!!!! I am picturing the cover of the book with one of those rippling muscle men saying that!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

But..... Not so Plain Jane is the PHD that wears conservative suits with her hair tied back and underneath , verrrrrryy sexy undergarments!! She takes those horn rimmed glasses off and then she drives the men wild!! Jane, you are not getting off this book deal!!! Got you pegged too!! The quiet, brilliant one that is really wild! You forget, we've seen your picture!!:nuts::yahoo:

Kerilynn- you have to read the entire of the Mulberry and me thread where we are trying to convince Sarajane to write a book! She really is talented!

If I should miss you before your trip, have a marvelous time in the romantic City of Lights!!! jealous stomping feet!!!