What does your husband think of your LV addiction?

jewels82

O.G.
Nov 17, 2009
Hey ladies,
Share your funny/serious/sad/whatever stories here. Its great to have some girlfriends here that totally get each other but I often wonder what those close to us think.

My husband is a sweet, attentive man. I may or may not talk about LV more to him than anything else. He is well aware of all the names of the purses I want, and the pros and cons that I feel for them. He could easily walk in to a store and point out the styles and colors on my wish list, maybe even the prices (if we're being honest with ourselves, he probably knew the prices before anything else ;)). If I'm debating between a few items he will give me his opinion on which to buy next and why. He is in every way supportive, but he very possibly suffers from chronic headaches due to eye rolling. He has severe anxiety from the extreme importance of the price increases I wake him up in the middle of the night to talk about! The poor mans health is deteriorating by the minute and all the while I am becoming more and more fabulous! Just kidding. He is pretty great and even though he won't admit it, I am driving him CRAZY!!!!! :lol:

My hubby bought me my first LV for Christmas in 2011. I jokingly begged him for one, never thinking he would go for it or I would actually get one, because I am the cheap skate. We went to the mall to look at a pochette, and it was so small he basically asked me what the next price point was, and thought the Speedy was more worth the money. Now he says he started a monster. lol. But I have bought my own bags since then. I think he is taking a liking, because he was complementing my key holder, and was looking at belts when I was buying my NF last weekend. lol.

Mine is terrific! He actually started my addiction when I turned 30 by taking me to our local LV store and telling me to "pick out a new bag!". He's probably sorry he did that! LOL! 8 years and many, many bags later he still enjoys surprising me with LV! :smile:

....well, my DH started a monster, when we were dating I commented that I like the monogram LV. Since that every anniversary, every childbirth and very holidays he brings me one....

My hubby bought me my first LV for Christmas in 2011. I jokingly begged him for one, never thinking he would go for it or I would actually get one, because I am the cheap skate. We went to the mall to look at a pochette, and it was so small he basically asked me what the next price point was, and thought the Speedy was more worth the money. Now he says he started a monster. lol. But I have bought my own bags since then. I think he is taking a liking, because he was complementing my key holder, and was looking at belts when I was buying my NF last weekend. lol.
Nice! My husband went with me when I bought a speedy for my birthday a couple weeks ago and he was checking out the watches and luggage. I may just convert him yet!

Hey ladies,
Share your funny/serious/sad/whatever stories here. Its great to have some girlfriends here that totally get each other but I often wonder what those close to us think.

My husband is a sweet, attentive man. I may or may not talk about LV more to him than anything else. He is well aware of all the names of the purses I want, and the pros and cons that I feel for them. He could easily walk in to a store and point out the styles and colors on my wish list, maybe even the prices (if we're being honest with ourselves, he probably knew the prices before anything else ;)). If I'm debating between a few items he will give me his opinion on which to buy next and why. He is in every way supportive, but he very possibly suffers from chronic headaches due to eye rolling. He has severe anxiety from the extreme importance of the price increases I wake him up in the middle of the night to talk about! The poor mans health is deteriorating by the minute and all the while I am becoming more and more fabulous! Just kidding. He is pretty great and even though he won't admit it, I am driving him CRAZY!!!!! :lol:

My hubby listens to me too, and gets annoyed, but won't say it, bless them :P Our "dating anniversary" was this past weekend, and I wanted a bag, so we went to dinner, and I bought MYSELF the bag, bevause I wanted to. I dont want him to think he needs to buy me LV to keep me happy. I think it's pretty cool he will listen to me rant and go to LV with me, he doesnt need to buy it for me all of the time. I work too :P

Mine is terrific! He actually started my addiction when I turned 30 by taking me to our local LV store and telling me to "pick out a new bag!". He's probably sorry he did that! LOL! 8 years and many, many bags later he still enjoys surprising me with LV! :smile:
Awe, that is so sweet!

My hubby listens to me too, and gets annoyed, but won't say it, bless them :P Our "dating anniversary" was this past weekend, and I wanted a bag, so we went to dinner, and I bought MYSELF the bag, bevause I wanted to. I dont want him to think he needs to buy me LV to keep me happy. I think it's pretty cool he will listen to me rant and go to LV with me, he doesnt need to buy it for me all of the time. I work too :P
I agree! I really appreciate his support even though I know sometimes he's sick of hearing about my other man, Louis ;) It means a lot to me that he's interested in it just because its important to me