What does your DH/SO spend their money on?

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Mine came home with this last night... An all Platinum Rolex :wtf: and I was feeling really awful about spending money on my Fringe Speedy HA!

Attachments

• DSC01285.jpg
    DSC01285.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC01291.jpg
    DSC01291.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01293.jpg
    DSC01293.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01294.jpg
    DSC01294.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01295.jpg
    DSC01295.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 84
audio equipment. he's cheap with everything else, but when it comes to speakers, amplifiers, pre-amps he'll have no problem spending $5000 on one thing.

my ex was MAD about watches (love the rolex of you dh btw) had to be the best of the best and limited editions and highly complicated pateks (sky moon tourbillon for example) ah and cars he collected them
but hey whatever made home happy

What does your DH/SO spend their money on?

ME :tender:

Seriously, my hubby (what IS "DH" anyway???) says he gets more enjoyment spending money on me than on himself. He must. So far for my birthday he bought me a new pair of Gucci snakeskin pumps, two dinners out and today, he sent a dozen confetti roses (like the one in my avatar) to my office.

Yes, he's a keeper.:heart:

The watch is nice!

The fiancé stops with watches now because the last time he bought his Pasha, I 'borrowed' it, heehee.

He's into antique books, his pride and joy is 1813, 1st edition Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice. Although he's a psychologist and probably doesn't need them, he likes his suits from a tailor in this street called Savile Row (British people like to think that this is the street for haute couture version of the suit but most people think differently LOL)