What does your bag say about you?

JeniA

Feb 8, 2012
I saw this in an article before and thought I'd share.

Not sure I agree with what they have said, but interesting to see what everyone thinks :smile:

Attachments

• article-0-16E10A0B000005DC-197_634x1107.jpg
    article-0-16E10A0B000005DC-197_634x1107.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,062
Hm, reading the article correctly, I am a dork :P
I need handsfree as I usually have my daughter by the hand. Plus her backpack and whatever toy she brought to kindergarten.
Or maybe this makes me a schlepper!

Fun descriptions though, thanks for posting!

When I first read the thread title I thought "My bag says I spend too much money on bags..." then I read the thread. Ah, it's a personality thing... Fun!

I am a schlepper according to the pictures posted here. I have mainly been a shoulder bag carrier forEVER and yes, sometimes I had two totes or a hobo and a backpack. I still do this sometimes and I am not in school anymore and my kids are grown! lol.

The article is actually "What your bag-holding style says about you" and you can read the full piece here: http://blog.omghaute.com/2013/01/12/what-your-bag-holding-style-says-about-you/

What I thought interesting is that my bag style and way to carry is not listed. :cool:

Here's the more complete graphic...

bag-holding-style-guide.jpg

The article is actually "What your bag-holding style says about you" and you can read the full piece here: http://blog.omghaute.com/2013/01/12/what-your-bag-holding-style-says-about-you/

What I thought interesting is that my bag style and way to carry is not listed. :cool:

Here's the more complete graphic...

cdn4.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/omghaute/blog/2013/01/bag-holding-style-guide.jpg

This is too funny! I love it!
I'm 4 of these depending but no more than 4...but if I HAD to narrow it down...

Well, I'm usually 'The Briefcase' but I do care what I look like, maybe not hair-perfect, full make-up, manicured nails and matching jewelry set but one of the reasons I like hand-held is because it doesn't 'mess' with my coats and my jackets (my love of bags is only surpassed by obsession with outerwear :biggrin:))

I guess I'm the thumb to pit? (In crowded situations) but I mostly always wear my hobos zippered and slung behind me. - Whimsical thread although I do agree with the posters above that the writer did descriptive s in the negative, almost like she was threatened by anyone who has a fashionable influence!