What does "VIC" mean?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I was looking at the waiting lists book at the Holts LV, I saw some people on the waiting lists with "VIC" beside their names...and after talking to my new SA about the pochette and how I really hope I get the silver, she wrote "VIC" beside my name and circled it. Uhhh...does it have something to do with the fact that I've confirmed that I really wanted it? Or...the fact that I've asked about it since I was added to the list?

2. Very Important Client :graucho:

3. Very Important Client

4. ^^^yep :smile:

Should help bump you...I hope you get it!

5. Awesome!!! Karman the VIC!!! :graucho:

6. :yes: :yes:

7. VIC status helps. A lot. I had an incident with the Miroir and I think that since I was VIC it helped resolve the matter in my favor rather quickly.

8. Welcome to the VIC-side...:yes:

9. ^LOL otherwise known as "the dark side" :smile:

10. Karman, sorry to give you a start on the price, I just checked my receipt 525. I must have been thinking with tax, that was 563 ;)

11. Wow...that's amazing :nuts: I've only dealt with her maybe five times and she already wrote down VIC for me for the Miroir?
    Seems a little...out of nowhere, and I'm happy but I'll keep my hopes down so I won't be disappointed if nothing happens.
    Thanks!

Oh and twinkle.tink, thanks for clarification! I was a little scared there!

12. Karman the VIC!!!! :yahoo:

13. LOL, I learnt something new today!

14. Good to know.

15. :yahoo: congrats on your new status. I dont know if its good for your wallet though. :P