What does this mean ?

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi, please help here, I dont know what this means. I ordered two graffiti items at different times from the LV website. Both orders went throught because I got e-mail confirmation, then about 2 minutes ago I get this e-mail.

Dear Madam / Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in Louis Vuitton.

We regret that we are unable to accept your order.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on + 44 207 399 40 50

Should you need any further information, I would be glad to help you.

What does this mean ?. Have both orders been cancelled ?

Eeep! I would call them. It could mean any number of things. They might be restricting the number of items you can buy online. OR it could be as simple as somone looked at the two different orders and decided that they might be not valid because they were separate. - CALL, CALL, CALL

Hi, thanks for your quick replies. Yes this is the UK website. Im sooo pissed off because I know these items were available because I bought them straight away and got confirmation about 2 hours ago but now I get this message :sad:.

The LV website is down at the moment for some reason and that phone number they sent me, doesnt have a dialing code.

thanks queenmab, its just the +44 I dont get. I just managed to get onto LV website and one order has been removed from my account but they took payment for it. Im going to have to phone them.

AH - LAME! I was afraid of that :tdown: Are they going to let one of the orders go through?

My SA told me that the Louis Vuitton employees can't buy any Graffiti items even at full price. And that has never happend before.

Hi, the payment will get refunded they said. They have let one order go through. The Helpline person said the graffiti is very very LE and he even spoke to the manager who said they couldnt let two orders go through. :crybaby:

Okay, I'm confused. Isn't a sale a sale?? I could see if you were buying a dozen items ( you could be buying them to resell them) but only two and they refuse to let you get both? I guess I just don't understand why they would care whether you buy one item or two. They weren't even the same items, only the same line. I didn't realize that would matter.

wow that's completely unfair. i heard that customers can buy one of each sku. so i could technically buy a rose speedy, NF, pochette, and keepall at once...but not 2 speedies.

Wow... who knew... but what's from stopping someone from getting a friend to purchase or something like that... I've never heard of something like this before. You learn something new everyday