What does this mean for my buyer?

kateincali

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
So I was suspended by ebay and they can't inform me exactly why for 'security reasons.' I've spent so much time arguing with them that it's no longer even worth it, unless someone has a working CS number. However, I recently sold a bag, received payment, and shipped it the other day. I was unable to mark it shipped before I was suspended, if that makes any difference. The listing now comes up as:

Does it mean anything to either me or the buyer?

This listing (140297342422) has been removed or is no longer available. [/B]
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

I've had such bad luck with ebay lately that I'm half-expecting them to just pull the funds out of my bank account. I've contacted the buyer to explain the situation, and hopefully she doesn't get unnecessarily worried. I'm just not sure if this complicates things somehow.

On another note, this bag may just be cursed. A few weeks ago I posted a thread when a buyer filed a SNAD on it after she'd slightly damaged the bag, was forced to refund her, and now this. If I wasn't so annoyed that I'm scarily calm, I think I would scream.

If you have the tracking number, I would send it to her with an explanation. If she paid with PP and didn't use PP shipping, then I would add it to the transaction there, too. If you used PP shipping, the tracking number will already be there and it won't matter that she cannot see the listing on *bay. As long as she can verify that it was shipped, I would think she will be okay. Good luck with this. *bay is too frustrating anymore - I have taken a break for a while to see if they come to their senses. I don't have a lot of hope, though, LOL.