What does the 'O' mean when stamped on the Mulberry label?

Yes, my teen daughter strokes her whenever I use her. Never thought about a Mabel till I
Saw another women with a leather one and noticed how much stuff it would hold. I think of myself as a bays/Roxanne lover but the Mabel is brilliant and the colours (black/blue) means It looks great with jeans or great when you wear a little black dress and heels.

No it hasn't. It was the only calf hair Mabel, the others were leather but she was cheaper. I went to buy a purse and brought her instead. Still need a purse!!!!

I've noticed there are two on ebay, one new other used. The new one has the 0 on the inside label but the used one hasn't. I wouldn't worry about the 0 because if you look at what they are selling for anyone who wins it will be delighted!!!!

I've completely fallen in love with the Mabel calf hair, and made a very rash decision........I could bid at our auction for the one I bought from CO, or I could take the sting out of the tail and buy one for myself. CO don't have any left and I got the last one from York. Can't wait now for it to arrive. madmadmo - I bet you didn't realise that you had been talking me into getting one for myself:yahoo: I think it is going to be a day and night bag!

Mum2theboys your hubby will kill me!!!!!!:nuts: It won't take long to arrive. At least you can play/stroke the auction bag till it arrives!!!! I am glad you said that York will post bags as I read on here that they didn't anymore so that's good to know.

On older models from years back, there were different letters stamped on the label. It is said to be from the different craftspersons finishing the bag.

I've just bought a bag from Cheshire Oaks, and got it home and realise that there is an 'O' stamped within the Mulberry label. Also, there is a 'B' on the underneath of the Made in England label.

Can anyone tell me what both of these mean?
Hi, I am looking to buy a mulberry Antony messenger bag Preloved, it has a 0 marked on the mulberry label but it has no ‘Made in’ label . Is this normal for a outlet sub bag????

Reactions: Flippary