What does the large caviar flap bag that is $1695

Here's my dark brown jumbo caviar flap which was $1695. I'm 5'2" for reference.

Attachments

• JumboFlap1.JPG
    JumboFlap1.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 143
  • JumboFlapSit.JPG
    JumboFlapSit.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 92

can u adjust the straps to make it shorter, like the bag in the pic I posted? OH and can I get the black with gold hardware???? THANKS:wlae: :graucho:

OH and is the jumbo that much smaller than the grand caviar tote with chains...? No more annoying questions..

The straps can be adjusted but I haven't tried to figure it out yet. I like the longer length.

Yes, the jumbo is smaller than the Grand Shopping Tote. I have the GST in black with silver h/w. My items fit comfortably in both bags because I don't carry a lot, but if you do, you might want to consider the GST instead.

ROEYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE BROWN. THe pics in the reference library had it MARKED as 'X'. SO I couldn't view the pic but it's BEAUTIFUL. OMG. I am torn. Black, Brown, Purple. Black, brown, purple? HMmMmmmm...

ROEYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE BROWN. THe pics in the reference library had it MARKED as 'X'. SO I couldn't view the pic but it's BEAUTIFUL. OMG. I am torn. Black, Brown, Purple. Black, brown, purple? HMmMmmmm...

Thanks May, I loved it too! I'll have to update the reference library pic. The color is a nice milk chocolate IRL, no red undertones at all. As for what color, I always prefer brown over black and resist brights because I find you have to match them specifically to certain wardrobe items whereas neutrals are so easy to grab and go.