What does the large caviar flap bag that is $1695

kiwicallie

Aug 17, 2006
Look like? I could not find any pics, I want the largest caviar flap avaible with price ..;) thanks

kiwicallie

Aug 17, 2006
Here's my dark brown jumbo caviar flap which was $1695. I'm 5'2" for reference.
can u adjust the straps to make it shorter, like the bag in the pic I posted? OH and can I get the black with gold hardware???? THANKS:wlae: :graucho:

OH and is the jumbo that much smaller than the grand caviar tote with chains...? No more annoying questions..

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
The straps can be adjusted but I haven't tried to figure it out yet. I like the longer length.

Yes, the jumbo is smaller than the Grand Shopping Tote. I have the GST in black with silver h/w. My items fit comfortably in both bags because I don't carry a lot, but if you do, you might want to consider the GST instead.

loveone7

Loveone7
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
SF
Here's my dark brown jumbo caviar flap which was $1695. I'm 5'2" for reference.

ROEYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE BROWN. THe pics in the reference library had it MARKED as 'X'. SO I couldn't view the pic but it's BEAUTIFUL. OMG. I am torn. Black, Brown, Purple. Black, brown, purple? HMmMmmmm...

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
ROEYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE BROWN. THe pics in the reference library had it MARKED as 'X'. SO I couldn't view the pic but it's BEAUTIFUL. OMG. I am torn. Black, Brown, Purple. Black, brown, purple? HMmMmmmm...
Thanks May, I loved it too! I'll have to update the reference library pic. The color is a nice milk chocolate IRL, no red undertones at all. As for what color, I always prefer brown over black and resist brights because I find you have to match them specifically to certain wardrobe items whereas neutrals are so easy to grab and go.