What does the Chloe girl do for a living? Tell us your job/career

+sonja+ said:
Audrey I guess I might know what you're talking about:girlsigh:

things like my paddy make my normal routins and the whole day feel enjoyable:jammin: It's just something special I have chosen for myself, like a treat that makes me feel good :rolleyes:
Like you I used to party quite a much for a while and it took some time until I learned to enjoy my new relaxing healthier way of life - but now I'm very happy and dont miss my party-years at all.

I think handbags are one of the best treats woman can get to herself! :shame:
I feel the same way about everything you said! While I still go out to party occasionally with my girlfriends, it's not too often because I just don't enjoy it much anymore. I know I'm young but... :Push: My way of life is so much healthier now. I eat right, exercise, meditate... I have never felt so good! :yes: Like you I don't miss my party years.

And ITA! Handbags = best treat ever! :love:

ahhh glad to hear there are lots of great career girls here, AND lots of mummy's. Its a lovely mix.

I am a mummy, before I had my girls I was in IT, and that is how I met my hubby :heart:

I am not sure about where I will head career wise, as it is so hard at the moment with shortish school hours and lots of holidays, but I know that when I go back it will only be to something I am completely interested in!.

So, strangely ;) I am currently doing a Diploma in Fashion Design, Drawing and cutting, and combining it with a city & guilds in fashion fundemantals and history. Its fab as it is mainly home study with tutor help when needed and I only need to attend college (also local) for assessments and evaluations.

I think you find it easier to find the time to do stuff if it is something you really enjoy, so I am happy and fulfilled at the moment :smile: . Its a nice combination for me.

Nice Chloe-Babe!

My dream is to open a shoe/hangbag boutique on our local Main St in Pleasanton (yes, it is very pleasant!). The valley I live in is 30 min from San Francisco and 30 minutes from San Jose, so you really have to plan a shopping excursion. I'd love to open a cool local shop and devote my days to that, evenings to DH :girlsigh:

chloe-babe that sounds like so much fun! You must be very creative! :yes: I've always wanted to do something like that (work I can do at home so I can still concentrate on my art.) Right now I'm really torn career wise. My family is very successful and I think they want me to get serious and go into a profession. I am very interested in law but I don't want to give up that artistic side of myself..

hmwe46
I really hope you achieve your dream! I would love to buy your bags when I visit CA! :heart:

I'm a clinical child psychologist. I work with preschool kids.

I have 2 twin boys. I just recently returned to work when the boys started school. So in some ways I miss being a stay at home mom. When I was at home, the boys knew the mall just as well as I did...

lordguinny said:
I am the Tuesday night entertainment for the local strip joint downtown, the Boobie Trap. That's right, I sell my body for these expensive purses. :wlae:

I'm kidding! I'm an Exec. Director for an educational company. Not quite as alarming as being a stripper, I'm afraid. :lol:

LMAO LG!! Don't think that thought never crossed my mind! :lol: My landlord used to work at a topless bar and always tried to encourage me to waitress. First of all, that area is going south, and second of all, they are way too small for anyone to care to look!

So my real job is Program Manager of a Corporate Fitness Center.

That's exactly what DH says! :shame:

Also, it's a corp management job that pays for the lovely goods I am lucky enough to snag.

chloe-babe said:
could you imagine it though hmwe, you would want to keep everything that you were trying to sell :biggrin:, it would end up as just somewhere to wear lovely things lol!!!