What does the Chloe girl do for a living? Tell us your job/career

Lucky girl Stratsey!!!

I am a manager at a computer company in Silcon Valley.

I get to WAH most days. Sort of a bummer since I don't get to show off my cool bags at work that often.

I do accounting & marketing for my moms real estate firm. Before this I've been SA in depatment store selling ladies clothing... :smile:

How about you hmwe46..? Curious to hear :biggrin:

EDIT/ oops I was slow, you ladies have great jobs :yes:

Was it dangerous?? Like did you buy all the clothes with your discount?? :yes:

I would love to be an SA! When I was returning some online purchases to Saks one of the gals was totally impressed with my choices and said I should be a personal shopper: FUN!!

+sonja+ said:
I do accounting & marketing for my moms real estate firm. Before this I've been SA in depatment store selling ladies clothing... :smile:

How about you hmwe46..? Curious to hear :biggrin:

EDIT/ oops I was slow, you ladies have great jobs :yes:

hmwe46 said:
Was it dangerous?? Like did you buy all the clothes with your discount?? :yes:

I would love to be an SA! When I was returning some online purchases to Saks one of the gals was totally impressed with my choices and said I should be a personal shopper: FUN!!

...hehee yes it was, I always planned the whole month what to buy and when got the salary it was gone in few minutes :smash: :lol:

I got -20% discount from everything so I went nuts in there:nuts: :upsidedown:

But it was fun job, not a fine career but fun ;) I loved having beautiful clothes every where around me!:lol:

Engineering college professor. No one appreciates my bags or clothes on campus. I dress up for myself. All my shopping are bought on my husband's (oil trader) account.

I'm an artist (I know - poor answer Lol! But art is my passion... ever since I was a little girl.)

I'm still thinking about a career. It's possible I might go into law. :yes:

Audrey said:
I'm an artist (I know - poor answer Lol! But art is my passion... ever since I was a little girl.)

I'm still thinking about a career. It's possible I might go into law. :yes:

....Audrey that's charming answer! I wish I was that creative, I really admire people who can create something we call art :flowers:

my best friend is an artist and I just love her & her job, it's her passion to it I'm admiring I think :shame: