What does the Chloe girl do for a living? Tell us your job/career

Triplets05

Member
Jul 30, 2006
256
0
I was a residential realtor until the crazy/unexpected/shocking news I was having triplets! I am now at home with them and my 4 yr. old. NO one even sees my handbags accept the cashiers at Target!, or waitress at Chilis! AHH, but it looks so nice sitting in the passenger seat of my minivan. And my college sorority nannies are always my best cheerleaders for these bags and great at helping me choose one! I do love fashion and while I may not have a lifestyle in Kansas City that warrants all of it, it makes me happy and that is what counts.
 

lordguinny

member
O.G.
May 16, 2006
4,262
251
I am the Tuesday night entertainment for the local strip joint downtown, the Boobie Trap. That's right, I sell my body for these expensive purses. :wlae:

I'm kidding! I'm an Exec. Director for an educational company. Not quite as alarming as being a stripper, I'm afraid. :lol:
 

+sonja+

Member
Jul 23, 2006
1,196
1
lordguinny said:
I am the Tuesday night entertainment for the local strip joint downtown, the Boobie Trap. That's right, I sell my body for these expensive purses. :wlae:

I'm kidding! I'm an Exec. Director for an educational company. Not quite as alarming as being a stripper, I'm afraid. :lol:
:upsidedown: Hehee you got me, at first I was like :wtf: ?

...But great career LG ! :tender: :P
 

Roxane

Horange!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
2,836
17
lordguinny said:
I am the Tuesday night entertainment for the local strip joint downtown, the Boobie Trap. That's right, I sell my body for these expensive purses. :wlae:

I'm kidding! I'm an Exec. Director for an educational company. Not quite as alarming as being a stripper, I'm afraid. :lol:
Hahahahaha... very good :roflmfao:

I think a stripper might need to work more than just Tuesday nights (probably a slow night) to pay for these bags! :graucho:
 

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
10,774
28
I couldn't agree more: these bags give us such JOY!

That's what makes them worth.

Sometimes, I'll just sit there looking at my bag over dinner, or something cheesey like that :yes:




Triplets05 said:
I was a residential realtor until the crazy/unexpected/shocking news I was having triplets! I am now at home with them and my 4 yr. old. NO one even sees my handbags accept the cashiers at Target!, or waitress at Chilis! AHH, but it looks so nice sitting in the passenger seat of my minivan. And my college sorority nannies are always my best cheerleaders for these bags and great at helping me choose one! I do love fashion and while I may not have a lifestyle in Kansas City that warrants all of it, it makes me happy and that is what counts.
 

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
4,416
2,377
69
Pikesville, Maryland
I am a manager of a programming group in the Federal Gov't.. My kids are grown and married, and my 2nd husband takes care of most of the bills. So...I get to buy Chloe! :yes:
 

+sonja+

Member
Jul 23, 2006
1,196
1
hmwe46 said:
I couldn't agree more: these bags give us such JOY!

That's what makes them worth.

Sometimes, I'll just sit there looking at my bag over dinner, or something cheesey like that :yes:
That's exactly what I do :P LoL! .....At work I have a paddy sitting on my desk right next to pc, I often have loads of papers on my table but I always leave a clean place for it... I just eye it during the day and it always makes me feel happy :P :shame: I think my BF will never understand this part of me totally! :Push:
 

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
2,897
7
UK
I'm a stay at home mum (to anyone who has kids, that's cook, cleaner, carer, nurse, supervisor, teacher) - until my son starts school next year, when i shall probably return to Floristry.:yes:

I buy what i like now and again, not too often though - and my OH works for the government.
 

Audrey

I ♥ SJ Sharks!
Jul 25, 2006
1,812
1
New York
lordguinny said:
I am the Tuesday night entertainment for the local strip joint downtown, the Boobie Trap. That's right, I sell my body for these expensive purses. :wlae:

I'm kidding! I'm an Exec. Director for an educational company. Not quite as alarming as being a stripper, I'm afraid. :lol:
Rofl!!! :roflmfao:
Ok, your real our job sounds really nice! :heart:
 

Audrey

I ♥ SJ Sharks!
Jul 25, 2006
1,812
1
New York
Triplets05, hmwe46, +sonja+: I do the same thing! I did party a lot but I'm mellowing now (I like to have dinner with my SO at nice restaurants, see art exhibits... pretty much anything that's fun and relaxing.) I really enjoy looking at my bags and going out with them - even if it's just shopping or running daily errands!
 

lordguinny

member
O.G.
May 16, 2006
4,262
251
Roxane said:
Hahahahaha... very good :roflmfao:

I think a stripper might need to work more than just Tuesday nights (probably a slow night) to pay for these bags! :graucho:
:roflmfao: So true. I guess I'll have to start demanding Saturday nights as well. My hubby told me if I schedule a private striptease for him every night he'll buy me as many bags as I want! I better start Ebaying hooker heels. :lol:
 

+sonja+

Member
Jul 23, 2006
1,196
1
Audrey I guess I might know what you're talking about:girlsigh:

things like my paddy make my normal routins and the whole day feel enjoyable:jammin: It's just something special I have chosen for myself, like a treat that makes me feel good :rolleyes:
Like you I used to party quite a much for a while and it took some time until I learned to enjoy my new relaxing healthier way of life - but now I'm very happy and dont miss my party-years at all.

I think handbags are one of the best treats woman can get to herself! :shame:
 

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
2,645
676
hmwe46 said:
Lucky girl Stratsey!!!

I am a manager at a computer company in Silcon Valley.

I get to WAH most days. Sort of a bummer since I don't get to show off my cool bags at work that often.
My son is going through the "Terrible Twos" phase.
There are days that I don't feel quite as lucky as I used to :lol:

My poor bags aren't appreciated by anyone but me.
Most of the moms I hang out with have no idea what any designer is beyond Coach and Louis Vuitton.

On more than one occasion I've gotten "that lock is so FUNNY!"
'sigh'

My son though, has been well taught to say "NICE BAAAG Mom!" everytime I try on a new purse. That's good enough for me.

And I agree with sonja.
I carry my Paddy almost every day. Adds a bit of casual glamour to the monotony of suburbia :girlsigh:
 
May 11, 2006
1,540
0
San Francisco
sratsey, I think it is so cute that your son says "nice baaag Mom", I should teach my 22 year old son to do that.
I am with you in that I carry my paddy's to glamourize and brighten up the day. I love to see it sitting on my desk at work.