Sooo I have been dying to ask,

"what do you all do for a living?"

:yes:

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Lucky girl Stratsey!!!

I am a manager at a computer company in Silcon Valley.

I get to WAH most days. Sort of a bummer since I don't get to show off my cool bags at work that often.

+sonja+

Jul 23, 2006
I do accounting & marketing for my moms real estate firm. Before this I've been SA in depatment store selling ladies clothing... :smile:

How about you hmwe46..? Curious to hear :biggrin:

EDIT/ oops I was slow, you ladies have great jobs :yes:

May 11, 2006
San Francisco
I manage a scientific research center and Chloe is perfect for what I do. Plus no logos on the sides of the bag so no one knows about my bag obsession!!!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Was it dangerous?? Like did you buy all the clothes with your discount?? :yes:

I would love to be an SA! When I was returning some online purchases to Saks one of the gals was totally impressed with my choices and said I should be a personal shopper: FUN!!

+sonja+ said:
I do accounting & marketing for my moms real estate firm. Before this I've been SA in depatment store selling ladies clothing... :smile:

How about you hmwe46..? Curious to hear :biggrin:

EDIT/ oops I was slow, you ladies have great jobs :yes:

+sonja+

Jul 23, 2006
hmwe46 said:
Was it dangerous?? Like did you buy all the clothes with your discount?? :yes:

I would love to be an SA! When I was returning some online purchases to Saks one of the gals was totally impressed with my choices and said I should be a personal shopper: FUN!!

...hehee yes it was, I always planned the whole month what to buy and when got the salary it was gone in few minutes :smash: :lol:

I got -20% discount from everything so I went nuts in there:nuts: :upsidedown:

But it was fun job, not a fine career but fun ;) I loved having beautiful clothes every where around me!:lol:

Roxane

Horange!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Engineering college professor. No one appreciates my bags or clothes on campus. I dress up for myself. All my shopping are bought on my husband's (oil trader) account.

Audrey

I ♥ SJ Sharks!
Jul 25, 2006
New York
I'm an artist (I know - poor answer Lol! But art is my passion... ever since I was a little girl.)

I'm still thinking about a career. It's possible I might go into law. :yes:

+sonja+

Jul 23, 2006
....It seems like the paddy owners are as unique as their bags, you have great careers ladies! :biggrin:

+sonja+

Jul 23, 2006
Audrey said:
I'm an artist (I know - poor answer Lol! But art is my passion... ever since I was a little girl.)

I'm still thinking about a career. It's possible I might go into law. :yes:
....Audrey that's charming answer! I wish I was that creative, I really admire people who can create something we call art :flowers:

my best friend is an artist and I just love her & her job, it's her passion to it I'm admiring I think :shame: