What does style mean to you?

bohemianchic

Jun 11, 2009
Hi everyone, am writing an article on what does style mean to me? and it got me thinking to all the fashionistas on here, what does style mean to you? as i've written the article i realise what an individual thing style is and how it means so many different things to different people. am looking forward to hearing your remarks :smile:

What Immi said. I see too many people with too tight of clothes on, too small and look ridiculous. To each their own but if you say you have style, please look the part.

Style to me is fantasy. Its not about something real. It is only an expression of who you ARE, because it is an expression of who you WANT to be, in an ideal sense: all business, a lot of fun, adventurous, a rockstar, one of the boys, an aristocrat... whatever you are in your fantasies.

I believe that people who have 100% achieved, in every sense, who they want to ideally be do not concern themselves with style, fashion, or other anything else superficial. Its such a rare thing to get to that point that I believe it is almost like zen, a higher sense of being. Doesn't mean you cant be 100% happy without getting there.. many people never do. But thats ok!;)