What does it take to get a RM special order started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloomdl

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I'm lusting after a matinee in black with blue pullbacks, but no one seems to be selling theirs. So would it be possible to special order a batch? I'm pretty new to this SO thing, so please forgive my ignorance. :shrugs:

In order to fulfill a SO, you first need confirmation from the gals at RM whether or not your bag would be a possibility. After that, you usually need at least 8 girls-- although I've also noticed a few that require 25-- who also want the EXACT same bag (no mixing and matching details whatsoever). Once your list has been filled, RM bills you for the full amount up front and the bag takes 12-14 weeks to complete. HTH and good luck!

It's so funny bc when I first came on to the RM forum (you gals are a lot of fun here!), I kept seeing "SO" in the title of a thread. I didn't get it at first. I read SO as the word "so". Then finally opened one of the threads and read all the pages, and then I jumped in last minute to one of the SO's. I love these SO's. I wish I can get on more than one. All them sound like such pretty bags. Although if there is one for a black quilted mac w/ silver sig hw, I'm so in...but I don't think there'll be that much interest. GL w/ the mattie SO!

^^ I know this a little off topic but I actually emailed Codi about a SO for a Black Patent Quilted mac with silver SIG hardware last week. :smile: Shes still waiting on the leather avail. If it's a GO, ill start a thread. I really want one!

^^ I know this a little off topic but I actually emailed Codi about a SO for a Black Patent Quilted mac with silver SIG hardware last week. :smile: Shes still waiting on the leather avail. If it's a GO, ill start a thread. I really want one!

I also emailed Codi about this bag recently! If it it's a go, I really don't think there's a problem getting enough people. I noticed a lot of gals looking for this one in the "Which bag are you searching for" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.