What does it take to be an LV SA?

travelbliss

~O.G. LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
VuittonVille
SAs are unable to purchase them until 6 mos. after their release and sometimes by then they're all gone. that's one thing that deterred me from getting a part time job there.
I never knew this! What other reason would anyone want to work there, than to be able to get a discount?
Would be too frustrating for me....

sophieLUV

Apr 14, 2007
OMG, you guys/girls gave me soo much help! thank you! I think i would excell in this job so much. I speak 3 languages and i am actually not in it at all for the discounts, its quite the opposite. I cant really afford the LV prices, atleast not enough to satisfy my needs, but i would love to be around the bags and accessories and sell them to people who are in love with them and can purchase them. Unfortunatly, I dont have any retail experience but i do love being around people (worked at chuck e cheese couple years back :rolleyes: ) But thank you EVERYONE for all your advice and recommendations, i got so much more help than i expected! i love tpf :tup:

princesslv

Oct 8, 2006
don't forget you have to be able to be rude and have and an additude and act like your better then everybody else. lol just kidding

May 13, 2007
its not so much the staff discounts. there are also staff sales. shoes can be off 85% and purchased by your 'points', so its basically free.