What does everyone think of the new Luxury Ligne?

LNHStyles

Jul 1, 2007
The new Luxury Ligne for 08 has the plastic/resin chain handles instead of metal chain handles. I was wondering what everyone thinks of the look compared to the old version which had the metal chains. I am on the fence about the look and wanted to also know how the handles are holding up for anyone that owns the new ligne. I remember reading about the problems with the new modern chain ligne because of the plastic/resin handles. THANKS!!!

the problem w/ the resin chains on the Modern Chain were remedied quickly.
I prefer the metal on a "Luxury" Ligne bag personally, but I actually like the way these look.

I prefer the old version. I have a metallic black bowler with the old (metal) chain, and I've been in the store while they had the new (resin) bowler on the shelf while carrying my bowler. My SA said several people started looking at the bowler on the shelf, and pointing to my version and asking if they had the original version instead. -So don't get me wrong, there are some fans of the new version, but I think more people tend to prefer the old/metal chain version.