What does everyone think of the little E/W flap purse?

Luccibag gave me a great idea! She uses her LV key cles for DL, cash, and cc, which frees a lot of room, so that is what I do now. I can then fit my cell phone, lip gloss and little mirror, and glasses.

This is what I do, too. FYI, the e/w will hold my koala wallet, cles w/keys and iphone as well. It really is a nice size bag!

This is what I do, too. FYI, the e/w will hold my koala wallet, cles w/keys and iphone as well. It really is a nice size bag!

I find that I can fit nearly the same amount in the e/w as in the med/large...... I usually carry a small LV agenda, cles, compact, cellphone, chanel gloss, concealer, and mini face brush in my e/w.

What?! I couldn't fit my koala wallet, cles with keys and phone that is smaller than the iphone. What are you ladies doing different?

I can fit my koala wallet in it too......right now I'm using a pm LV agenda which is about the same size......I don't keep my keys in my bags all them time but I can fit them. My keys are kinda big for smaller bags and I loose them in big bags so out of habit I either stick my cles with keys in a pocket or hang off my bag. But they do fit when I need them inside, I just can't put both my phone and blackberry in the e/w unless I scale down my wallet which I'll do at times also.

it definitely fits more than the med/large since it doesnt have the pesty second flap. i would love one with the new double chains. just wish they had them in the classic straps.

i love the east/west and actually collect it in different colors (both lambskin and caviar.) i wear a lot of dresses and find myself almost always reaching for an e/w over any of my other purses. that being said, i'm also a white tank and jeans type of girl--pairing an e/w makes a casual outfit oh so chic =)

I actually prefer the shape of e/w over the medium flap because it looks very chic, as mscupcake mentions. From the pictures I've seen the e/w is very flattering to the body. I think it has something to do with it being more rectangular....gives a slimming illusion! I'm always up for that! hehe.

I actually prefer the shape of e/w over the medium flap because it looks very chic, as mscupcake mentions. From the pictures I've seen the e/w is very flattering to the body. I think it has something to do with it being more rectangular....gives a slimming illusion! I'm always up for that! hehe.

I totally agree with you :biggrin:

omg this bag is so cute. I never knew this existed! I just bought my first bag (caviar clutch) last month. I should have bought this bag instead. I wonder if Saks has this and I can return the clutch. Does anyone know if this is going up next month? Or which stores has this in stock? I have gc's to NM and Bloomies!