What does everyone think of the Kimono?

Heysexy

Dec 9, 2016
Hey guys.

I've never really noticed many people mentioning the kimono on this site so was wondering what everyone thoughts are on it?

Has it become a permanent Louis Vuitton bag in stores?

I'm thinking of buying it as a bag for work (GM).

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

:smile:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    477.2 KB · Views: 806
Quite honestly I've always disliked this bag but I was shopping at Costco with my hubby this weekend and he pointed a bag out to me that the lady in front of us was carrying. He said he really liked it. I actually thought it looked nice on her and sort of changed my mind about the bag. If you love the design of the bag, go for it!

I had it when it first came out, in black, and was limited and I guess hard to get. Then they did another run, based on the demand, then more colors, and then a smaller size with a strap, and I felt like it wasn't as special to me anymore, so I parted with it, as it wasn't a bag I wanted to take to work, and I didn't hardly carry it enough when not at work. But that is me...

Reactions: thewave1969
Hmm pretty mixed responses...

Are there any other bags you would suggest?
I don't want the neverfull or any common Lv bags, I want something different but distinctively lv. Something I can take to work and out and about.

I have my eye on the smaller version of the bag that comes with the strap. I don't see a ton of them where I live. I think the bag is stunning and it stands apart from a lot of the other Louis bags out.

I saw a lady carrying a Cherry pm and I fell in love with it at first sight. It's beautiful! The kimono, bigger sized, is too big for my frame and I personally find it overwhelming. But the pm I love! I've been thinking of getting it but it is pricey.

Would you consider alma? It is distinctively lv and I think it is great for work too. I know there are newer bags from lv but alma is a great classic.