What does everyone think of baby Carly

Jul 4, 2007
I have been looking for a small purse I can carry when I just want to take a few things. The problem is I have a larger wallet and hate switching my stuff from one to another.
The small Carly (pouch) can hold my phone, mini skinny (wiith keys attached), and a wristlet (with cards and money).
I have been eyeing the larger Carly's for a bit and I figured that if I ever got a larger one I could use the pouch inside.
What does everyone think?

I've been trying to get away from carrying a big bag during the week because I already have a monstrously large work-issued laptop case, so I've been carrying the black leather Carly pouch recently. It holds my phone, french purse, a mini skinny, checkbook, keys, and a couple of the little things (gum, lip gloss, etc.) I'm tallish (5'9'') and even though it's small, it works and I can carry it on my shoulder easily.

yes, I have one, and it's nice. There would be no problem fitting all the above mentioned items.. and then a tad bit more.! haha. you'll like it - and for the price, you can't go wrong.