What does everyone think about the vintage XL Lambskin Jumbo?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I may get one instead of a new caviar Jumbo. What do you guys think of the XL vintage one? Is it good for everyday? Even though it's Lambskin. I love the size but I wanna hear opinions please :smile:

I heard this one is really heavy. True?

The bag is rather heavy but if you have a lot of junk in you bag, like I do, then it's a great size. I also have a 227 reissue and I have to leave some of the junk out when I am using it.

I own one jumbo vintage flap bag which has the same style as Nicole Richie...well, i love the size as it can hold lots of things and i usually carry it for work. Yes, it's rather heavy esp due to the chain, for me i don't bother so much as i jus love it that way.

Yes, it's heavy, but that also has a lot to do with the heaviness of the chains.

I find the lambskin leather of the XL Jumbo much more sturdier and durable than the current Jumbo's. This bag can really take a lot.

So do you think I would be happy using it as my everyday bag? Or should I stick with getting a new caviar Jumbo instead? I didn't find that one that heavy at all.