What does boyfriend/husband/SO like to see YOU wearing?

Apart from nothing..
He likes me just in a football(soccer) shirt.
Rock & Republic jeans,
nice coats,
a line skirts
heels (only because I am like a foot shorter than him lol!)
Linen trousers
& Cute dresses:biggrin:

x

My bf loves it when I don't go out & have no make-up on & I'm wearing sweats & an over sized shirt/sweatshirt. For when I go out he likes seeing me wear very little make-up, jeans, sneakers or flats & a sweater/shirt. He loves the natural look & doesn't like girls that get all dolled up....which is good for me since I like to be casual.

DH doesn't really care for the tunics and babydoll looks very much...he says women try to hide their shape too much and they should be showing it off! He likes close fitting tops and flattering jeans that must be tight on the bum but can be trouser leg, or whatever elsem as long as you can tell my shape in them. He says I look beautiful no matter what I wear, and he doesn't want me to be uncomfortable in what I'm going out and about in.

My guess is something short... :roflmfao:

lol yeah or low cut would be my guess too. but just recently he did express how he liked this new striped shirt...he said i looked really good in yellow.

yay target! it was on clerance too :tup:

m_046c8cc18e8ba88a10dde7f836cf191a.jpg
41cH68RWnLL._AA262_.jpg

The bf love me in jeans or trouser black pants...and HATES it when I wear dresses...which sucks because I LOVE wearing dresses and skirts.
I think he really likes that "good girl" conservative look. When I met his parents, I tried to look as angelic as possible. He said it really turned him on.

Does your boyfriend/husband/SO like to see you wearing a particular outfit? Does he have a favorite that he sometimes requests you wear? (This is a G-rated question, so we are not talking undergarmets :nogood:)

yes.. I have some of my clothe he requested I used to wear.. but it depends upon the place we go and want kind of event...

He likes my risque tops. Heh. By that I mean I have this bcbg top thats stretchy t-shirt material, purple, and low but has like a spider-webish effect going on around my cleavage. He LOVES that top so much. He's like "the purple top" whenever I ask him what to wear. He also likes me in juicy velor. For dresses he does NOT like the new dresses (shift, loose, etc.) but tighter ones, definitely

He doesn't care much about clothing... There's only been a few specific thing's he's liked enough to comment on and they've been REALLY random:
-my puma speedcat sneakers
-my plain black $15 bag I use for the gym. Also Puma. He loves it for some reason:rolleyes:
-any sparkly chandelier earrings
-trench coats
-red lipstick
-wearing my hair DOWN and straight (last bf liked it up :shrugs:)

I could make a much longer list of things he DOESN'T like :P...