What does boyfriend/husband/SO like to see YOU wearing?

He likes everything that I own and we respect each other style (we have a pretty distinct style) but he would like to see me with more vintage item like mod fashion or something from the 60's/70's. If the item is cute, I don't mind but it's not really my style per se. I'm not big with prints and it's really hard to find something with prints that I like.

Emm, he says he like me in anything.
He doesnt mind!
He does like it when I dont straighten my hair, so its wavy like a beach head look! lol.
Nothing too short though on the bottom half, which is fine by me!

SO says he likes the way i dress... but he usually says that when we go out at night. so, basically anything revealing, i guess. i'm not really into skirts or anything, so i usually wear halter tops and jeans with 4" heels! i need the extra few inches because SO is about 7-8" taller than me.

My SO doesn't like it when I dress up. He really hates heels, which is awful because I love them! He says I'm prettiest when I'm comfy like in jeans and t-shirts, or light summery skirts.

he loves dresses and my heels, but other than that, its pretty easy with him. but he hates anytime i wear "new boho/fringed boots," as he puts it.

on the other hand, my brother actually BUYS his girlfriend clothes and shoes because he dislikes that she just wears tees and jeans ALL THE TIME. its kinda funny, but i have to admit, he has good taste. his recent purchases for her:

chanel black pumps
white peeptoes
kate moss/topshop one shoulder dress
black vest
high-waisted shorts
white blouse

haha, its cute...but it kinda makes me wonder about the two of them...lol.