What does a UPS van look like? LOL

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My Muse finds itself out for delivery with UPS and I'm on the 8th floor,doorbell not working:sad: .

I have never seen the UPS bag because they've always dropped things at my neighbour's when I'm at work. But today I'm here...what does the van look like?

I know DHL has the siren yellow...so easy to spot....

I'm just scared that for some reason UPS does a DHL today and takes my bag right back with them instead of dropping it with a neighbour!!!

2. I think you should be looking for a big brown UPS truck! :lol:

3. Thanks hun!!!! I'm scooting over to the window with my breakfast and a huge cup of coffee:lol: .

(They'll probably come and go while I'm in the ladies room for 2 minutes:lol: :lol: )

4. Wow, it's morning there? It's like 1pm here in Cali.

I hope the UPS truck is the same color there...

5. You'll know it's UPS when a brown truck drives past the destination and your tracking progress says that an "attempt was made".

Does your floor have a mail center? Or a receptionist? If so, UPS will most likely leave it with them (if they're not too lazy to walk up there).

Ha, can you tell I hate UPS?

6. 1am Irissy... not 1pm. ;)

and i agree with you jenny, UPS is so lazy. unless there's signature required, they'll just leave the package where it's convenient.

7. Ha ha... oops I meant 1AM!! Can't you tell I'm already tired? :lol:

8. Hey, I'm in Cal too! - Is it raining where you guys are? It's been pouring all day here....

9. YES!! It's been pouring the whole day here and I heard it's going to rain up until this weekend. Well, at least the weather is saving me money since all I want to do is stay home and curl under a warm blanket. :P

10. Ummm, sounds very snug. I actually like going to bed when it rains and hearing the rain hit the roof...

So no more staying up to seeing if Bluefly updates, guys? *wink*

11. Don't tempt me spiralsnowman! :cry:

12. Lol...

I'm missing our bleary-eyed conversations; and "do you guys see anything yet?" :amuse: :P

13. what! ladies, don't ditch me to stalk bluefly all by myself!

I don't have that much money!! ;P

ok, i admit, i don't have any so therefore you ladies must stay up so i convince you guys to buy all the nice purses

14. UPS are brown here in the UK, where it's 10.30am, the sun is shining :biggrin: .... and I have work to do :sad: .... and all I want to do is sign for a payment I'm expecting then hit Selfridges handbag dept for some drooling, some note-taking for future purchases and some outrageously expensive accessories for my Miu Miu bag!:love: :love: :love:

ChandiMiu.jpg
  15. Does anyone else have a smokin' hot UPS delivery guy?:nuts: I make sure to be home when I'm receiving a package.:worried:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice