What Does a "P" after a Style # Mean?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

2. pilot bag

3. P=Pilot bag
    BAH geekygrrrl beat me to it! JINX!

4. Pilot
    Pilot version of a bag.
    It maybe a color they're testing/piloting.

5. ;)

6. Hmmm...I thought so.

Found a sabrina on the bay that has a P after it, but it's espresso. Was that a pilot color?

7. ^yes that was a pilot color as well as a release color. I believe cranberry (never released with launch) and black/brass were also pilot colors.

8. Good to know... Thank you ladies.

9. I hope you haven't bid on it yet girl. Just want to give you headsup in case you are interested in that particular one on evilbay right now.
    Go to http://toolhaus.org/ and enter the seller's id.

10. I would still bid based on that feedback...just not sure if I want espresso or not.

11. Most pilot bags are from department stores. They also get exclusive colors. Both the espresso and brass/black were not pilot colors both were part of the original release of Madison at the retail stores.

12. A lot of items that were piloted end up in the actual release also. Like the gray maggie, or most of the poppy line, and many other bags.