What does a "gold speedy' look like?

00040m.jpg

00300m.jpg

00060m.jpg

00120m.jpg

Reactions: uberdumb
MssTammy said:
I need all the mirror bags...its past want at this point. LMAO

I know! I called Lv yesterday and they said that the chrome/mirror bags were all prototypes and not all of them might make it to stores:amazed: They also said they wouldn't have any more info until mid to late summer. On another thread someone said they were actually being released in October. I'm sure of one thing though: I will own that keepall (and I would knock down the pope to get it):lol: Kidding, I swear! The popes' cool in my book.

jstreete,

No sure what they are made of - they were just called the Mirror bags in the LV lookbook - they are priced at about EURO780ish for the Papillon. Me NEED one too Tammy.

Do you think it's made of patent leather (like vernis)? Because I can't think of any other LV material that it could possibly be made of - eg, obviously it isn't epi and it certainly doesn't look like canvas.
And I highly doubt that it's made of industrial steel, lol.

I'm stuck on the speedy shape. In silver and gold!! I hope that come out, the manager at my boutique said as of yet she hasn't heard anything about them. I wonder if the shiny stuff would flake off?