What do you/your spouse do for a living?

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
The "what car do you drive" thread made me think of this one.

I'll start. I work in the finance industry, husband works in computer analysis industry.

I do business development (advertising/public relations/etc) for a construction company. The bf is in the information technology field; he does networking support for a mortgage company.

I have said before I do not have a job.

However, I do own a good bit of commercial real estate, and through investment I am involved in commercial real estate development. I got into this as it is my families business and through inheritance of property and money I have become involved. I am not say" active " in the business though.

My husband is an atty. -- I was too, but I stopped practicing after we got married. I don't really do anything right now, except help a friend who is starting up a fine foods import business.

I'm a Business Development Coordinator (advertising for Mercedes - Benz) but I hate my job so I'm going back to school for nursing. My hubby is still in school for some kind of computer geeky job :P but he does fishtank installs, tank prep, takes care of fish, coral reef set ups and all of that hoo haa for people who want fish tanks in their walls and other places and don't want to set everything up themselves.

kam said:
My husband is an atty. -- I was too, but I stopped practicing after we got married. I don't really do anything right now, except help a friend who is starting up a fine foods import business.

I with you Kam!! Getting ready to give up practice myself.

My husband is in the finance industry, as for me, two years ago I made a career change from business to teaching. I just got my teaching crendentials and now need to look for a job!