What do you/your spouse do for a living?

My hubby is a Sr. Financial Analyst for a government defense contractor and I am currently a SAHM to my 3 and 4 year old (previously a Marketing Director in the health care field).

i'm currently a group sales manager for Macy*s but i'm heading over to their buying offices within the next 2 months.. my bf runs his own corporation and under that he has webdesign/hosting & a retail company where he does custom shoes and shirts, etc.. he also wholesales..

mrsjimmyh said:
i'm currently a group sales manager for Macy*s but i'm heading over to their buying offices within the next 2 months.. my bf runs his own corporation and under that he has webdesign/hosting & a retail company where he does custom shoes and shirts, etc.. he also wholesales..

Oh how fun!! Your job and his :nuts:

I run an aftermarket autoparts website dedicated to the Acura RSX. Husband started it five years ago; now, I run it as my full time job. Hubby enjoys the fruits of his labor - he is now full-time race car driver.

Loganz said:
I run an aftermarket autoparts website dedicated to the Acura RSX. Husband started it five years ago; now, I run it as my full time job. Hubby enjoys the fruits of his labor - he is now full-time race car driver.

That's cool...what kind of cars does he race?