What do you wear with your greasepaints?

Mrs Peel

Kinky boot
Jul 11, 2008
England
Hallo All,
Just got some Fuschia greasepaint Yoyos off Ebay. They are a bit more glittery than I expected, they are fab though. I was just wondering what clothes other greasepaint owners wear with their shoes? TIA.

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I have the red grease NP's and the silver grease yoyo's. I have bbeen wearing them with solid colors and neutrals on the bottom dark wash ble jeans, black & tan slacks). I have a few tops with some subtle patterns that play up the shoes, but are not Vegas.

May 27, 2007
I don't have them, but I'd wear them with solid colours. They'd look really hot with chocolate brown pants, navy pants, dark jeans, white pants...

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY
i have the beige/nudish greasepaint yoyos and i wore them once .. with a pair of dark jeans and a beige/orange cavalli shirt , it looked nice

frozendiva

Feb 20, 2008
The Great White North
I have the fuschia greasepaint simples. I wear them with regular neutrals, like black, white, brown, jeans, etc.

I have also worn them with a yellow dress. It's a nice contrast. Don't be afraid to 'pop' another colour.

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
i have the purple simples...i generally wear them with neutral outfits so that they pop as a color...ie. white/gray/beige top, black skirt or vice versa..

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
I would contrast the fuschia with subtle colors....like yellow or navy blue...personally I think they look more stylish as compared to wearing them with neutral colors :smile: