What Do You Wear with your C'est Moi Hot pink booties?

Jan 6, 2008
I haven't purchased these yet but i am in LOVE with them...just wondering what outfits I can wear them with and am curious if any of you ladies who have them in any colour would recommend them??

^ITA! :smile: I'd let the boots steal the show haha (not that they wouldn't anyway)! :P I love hot pink with black, charcoal grey, heather grey, navy, cream, white, houndstooth, etc. etc.! I could see them with a cute dress (maybe black or charcoal grey), tights, and the booties! They'd look gorgeous peeking out from under pants too! Ohhh, or with skinny grey jeans and a black top or something! :smile: Lots of fashion possibilities! :P

Cllover....so you think they are "doable" so to speak? I am normally drawn to bright colours in everything including shoes and handbags, but then I get in trouble at times because I end up not wearing things often because I'm not quite sure how to make them work. But I am SO in love with the colour of those boots that I NEED to find a way hahah.

You can totally make them work. I'm the same way - I love bright colors and wear them even though my fuchsia raincoat and hot pink blazer have been known to make people go blind ;) But you have nothing to worry about with the C'est Moi because they are just the right amount of color to light up an outfit!

no i went with basic black but the pink are to die for. They didnt have the pink color in SF. Yeah mines were original louboutin size 37.5. They fit perfect. You will enjoy them :P:tup: I will post pics asap

I've been drooling over these as well, but I don't think I'd get much wear out of them so it's difficult to justify the purchase. You can wear them with black, gray, purple...blue...I guess the possibilities are endless :flowers:

These are on my "buy them the second it goes on sale" list. I NEED these booties! Like previous posters, I would wear with anything and everything (especially since my wardrobe is largely neutral)!

I don't know if anyone on the forum has them in fuschia - if so, modeling pics, please!

I would wear neutrals like black, charcoal, cream, etc but I also think they would be cool with some of the clash colours that are in fashion like a bright purple or EB minidress or with emerald tights, obviously depends on your legs for this otherwise black opaques are a great failsafe!