What do you wear with python roccia?

Aug 25, 2006
I am thinking of buying python roccia with or without red tips... What would I wear them with, actually what do you all pair your python roccia with? Any outfit pics yours or celebs or ideas... I need enabling! :girlsigh::sos::P
These would be my first python shoes.

I think it depends on your style... Also it depends on the color way of it there have been some that are a bit darker than others... I am always in favor of solids so black browns etc. Heck I think you could even do a red dress!!! jump out there and experiment. Many of my CL's overlap where I could very well wear several pairs with one outfit! The challenge is choosing the pair!

I think it depends on your style... Also it depends on the color way of it there have been some that are a bit darker than others... I am always in favor of solids so black browns etc. Heck I think you could even do a red dress!!! jump out there and experiment. Many of my CL's overlap where I could very well wear several pairs with one outfit! The challenge is choosing the pair!

From the pics that I'm choosing between, they appear to be grey-ish python.

They are very wearable-I'd pick up the colors of the python-some are more in the brown family, some more in the grey family and they also look really great with jeans. I have worn mine with dresses as well as jeans.

I'd wear it with jeans, probably. I don't dress up often anyway. I also think they'd look good with a black cocktail dress. definitely something more understated because the shoes have a lot of personality.

this is my favorite picture I have of a celeb wearing roccia python new simples. I think her outfit is awesome and the shoes are soo cute!

Attachments

• fc5hr6.jpg
    fc5hr6.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,033
Thanks ladies for giving some suggestions.
Wow... Only 2 opinions...:s

There are more than 2 options with Roccia pythons!

Aside from wearing it with dresses and different color jeans (black, blue, and grey), you can wear it with a skirt too or pair them up with leggings! I also think you can wear color with it aside from black, grey, brown. Don't limit yourself! Wear it with summer colors like coral, turquoise, and lavender! I thin python roccia is such a great neutral that it will look good with so many other clothes. Experiment & have fun!:tup:

the red tip makes them a little tricky....and if you're like me where I love to match, i usually wear these with white, cream, red, grey, or black....and of course grey/blk or blue denim. if you end up getting all roccia w/no colored tip, then you definitely have more options and like girls said, they will go with ANYTHING, except for print shirts or dresses

They are very wearable-I'd pick up the colors of the python-some are more in the brown family, some more in the grey family and they also look really great with jeans. I have worn mine with dresses as well as jeans.

I agree. I also wear mine as a neutral. I own lots of CL python roccia in different styles, but I have worn my VPs with red tip with navy and it looks really beautiful together IMO and not at all "patriotic". :P

I agree that they're a neutral, but do have to be honest and say that I find that I wear my gray snakeskin flats (TB Revas -- not CL) primarily with black and jeans. That said, I wear the hell out of them. My wardrobe is primarily black, gray, and neutrals (cream, "natural," stone, etc.), so gray snake is hugely versatile.

I had the VP with the red tip but sold them since I didn't wear them often. I once wore them with a red dress with different color stitching along the bottom that matched the roccia colors. Great outfit. Wish I had a pic.