What do you wear with python roccia?

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I am thinking of buying python roccia with or without red tips... What would I wear them with, actually what do you all pair your python roccia with? Any outfit pics yours or celebs or ideas... I need enabling! :girlsigh::sos::P
These would be my first python shoes.

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
I think it depends on your style... Also it depends on the color way of it there have been some that are a bit darker than others... I am always in favor of solids so black browns etc. Heck I think you could even do a red dress!!! jump out there and experiment. Many of my CL's overlap where I could very well wear several pairs with one outfit! The challenge is choosing the pair!

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I think it depends on your style... Also it depends on the color way of it there have been some that are a bit darker than others... I am always in favor of solids so black browns etc. Heck I think you could even do a red dress!!! jump out there and experiment. Many of my CL's overlap where I could very well wear several pairs with one outfit! The challenge is choosing the pair!
From the pics that I'm choosing between, they appear to be grey-ish python.

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
In that case I ould feel open to doing grey taupe black etc even an all solid outfit with a colored belt... I will let others chime in though!

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI
They are very wearable-I'd pick up the colors of the python-some are more in the brown family, some more in the grey family and they also look really great with jeans. I have worn mine with dresses as well as jeans.

alyssa08

Aug 11, 2007
WA
I'd wear it with jeans, probably. I don't dress up often anyway. I also think they'd look good with a black cocktail dress. definitely something more understated because the shoes have a lot of personality.

this is my favorite picture I have of a celeb wearing roccia python new simples. I think her outfit is awesome and the shoes are soo cute!

Attachments

shockboogie

I see ORANGE!
Thanks ladies for giving some suggestions.
Wow... Only 2 opinions...:s
There are more than 2 options with Roccia pythons!

Aside from wearing it with dresses and different color jeans (black, blue, and grey), you can wear it with a skirt too or pair them up with leggings! I also think you can wear color with it aside from black, grey, brown. Don't limit yourself! Wear it with summer colors like coral, turquoise, and lavender! I thin python roccia is such a great neutral that it will look good with so many other clothes. Experiment & have fun!:tup:

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
oh i wear mine with everything from jeans to skirts to dresses....

they're like a "neutral" to me.

phiphi

O.G.
Apr 25, 2009
i agree with shock & carlinha - i wear mine as a neutral so sky's the limit! i pair it with suits, dresses, all the way to jeans.

*Magdalena*

Apr 9, 2008
the red tip makes them a little tricky....and if you're like me where I love to match, i usually wear these with white, cream, red, grey, or black....and of course grey/blk or blue denim. if you end up getting all roccia w/no colored tip, then you definitely have more options and like girls said, they will go with ANYTHING, except for print shirts or dresses

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
They are very wearable-I'd pick up the colors of the python-some are more in the brown family, some more in the grey family and they also look really great with jeans. I have worn mine with dresses as well as jeans.
I agree. I also wear mine as a neutral. I own lots of CL python roccia in different styles, but I have worn my VPs with red tip with navy and it looks really beautiful together IMO and not at all "patriotic". :P

Aug 31, 2008
I agree that they're a neutral, but do have to be honest and say that I find that I wear my gray snakeskin flats (TB Revas -- not CL) primarily with black and jeans. That said, I wear the hell out of them. My wardrobe is primarily black, gray, and neutrals (cream, "natural," stone, etc.), so gray snake is hugely versatile.

Jun 21, 2008
On an airplane...
I think the shoes are pretty neutral, even with the colored tips.

I wore my burgundy tip VPs with a taupe dress and a burg patent bag just in case you want to match, but not too much.

mars702

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Nevada
I had the VP with the red tip but sold them since I didn't wear them often. I once wore them with a red dress with different color stitching along the bottom that matched the roccia colors. Great outfit. Wish I had a pic.