What Do You Wear To Work?

I'm a physician and look pretty young for my age, so I'm pretty dressy. Lots of pencil skirts, BR or Theory pants, DVF wraps, mixture of brands for tops (BR, Theory, Nanette, Yaya). My shoes vary from pumps to peep toes to ballet flats.

I think what you've picked out sounds fine for an interview!

Dress code is corporate casual, so I have a lot of flexibility. But my coworkers are older and very conservative so I have to dress accordingly.

I own one suit. It's black BCBG, tailored 3 button jacket with wideleg pants.

I have a lot of knee-length wrap dresses and pencil skirts. I also have a lot of plain trousers that I pair with fitted v-neck sweaters, turtlenecks and blouses, and heels.

I think the most important thing is that the clothes fit well. It doesn't matter how exepensive they were; if they are ill fitting/too tight they will look cheap IMO.

I work for an internet based retailer, so we just wear jeans, cute tops, sweaters, cotton polos, that kind of thing. I love it because I'm always comfortable and I don't have to spend a lot of $ on a wardrobe and therefore can afford more PURSES! :yahoo:

Dress code is corporate casual, so I have a lot of flexibility. But my coworkers are older and very conservative so I have to dress accordingly.

I own one suit. It's black BCBG, tailored 3 button jacket with wideleg pants.

I have a lot of knee-length wrap dresses and pencil skirts. I also have a lot of plain trousers that I pair with fitted v-neck sweaters, turtlenecks and blouses, and heels.

I think the most important thing is that the clothes fit well. It doesn't matter how exepensive they were; if they are ill fitting/too tight they will look cheap IMO.

I completely agree with this. Anything too tight or tiny looks really tacky, especially at a work environment.

I'm starting my new job tomorrow. Yay! I'm pretty excited. It's business casual but I'll be wearing a lot of slacks and collared shirts. I want to look important and most importantly, taken seriously. Once I get the hang of things around the office I'll probably buy some pencil skirts and dresses.