what do you wear to the gym?

Just out of curiosity, what do you wear to the gym? I just got a pair of those 'dri-fit' nike tops and although they're really nice they're expensive ;( any suggestions where I can get affordable but nice gym clothes? :Push:

Target! I have dri-fit tops from them. They are the Champion C9 line. They go on sale pretty often. The ones without the built in bra are usually $7.99 on sale and the ones with the bra are about $14.99 or so on sale. You can also check the clearance rack. I bought one for $3.50!

I agree with the pp, I have found a few cute work out tops and bottoms at Target. Also, sometimes you can find Nike, Adidas, etc. if you have a Kohls near by. HTH!

I highly recommend the Champion line at Target. Quality is top notch, no shrinking or losing shape. I don't like to spend a lot on workout clothes, I only sweat in them!

I have an outlet mall near my house, so when I'm home for the summer or over breaks I can go there and hit up Nike, Puma and Adidas. I wear Under Armour stuff, too. It's either sweat pants or gym shorts on the bottom (if I'm running) and a long sports bra top or sports bra + tee on top.

are these fitted or loose?

i usually go to marshall's since they have all the name brands for less.
ha! i sounded like their commercial!

They are fitted. I have a pair in S and one in M both purchased a year apart. I don't know what I was thinking getting the larger size but some of my shirts hide the "baggyness" anyway!

Lululemon top, or their/other sports bras with t shirt, depending what I'm doing.
And Nike shorts, as long as it's the kind with a built-in underwear/lining so my underwear doesn't show when I'm lying down with my feet up and facing someone.

When I did yoga I wore my Lululemon or Roots yoga pants.