what do you wear to an outdoor baseball game?

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
no box seats, so i have no clue what to wear since i rarely wear sneakers (and feel i should for some reason?)! i'm freaking out over here!

any suggestions would help!

:okay:

When I go to games, I wear jeans, a body-conscious tshirt, cute ballet flats, and bring a hoodie in case it gets cold. No sneakers necessary, though lots of people do wear them there of course.

I'd go with nice flip flops (not the $3.50/pair kind from old navy), jeans, a cute tee and of course my YANKEES baseball cap!! You should probably bring a long sleeve/hoodie depending on the weather. I think i've also worn heels once, lol.

Cubs tshirt, of course!! Lol, I usually wear clothes that I don't mind getting beer spilled on, since the bleacher bums get a little rowdy. I wear a tee, jeans, and usually closed toe shoes, again, because of the beer/dropped food factor. I bring a hoodie for a night game too. I would just opt for things that are machine washable and comfy and that you wouldn't be devastated to have ruined. I don't even bring a purse, I just put money and my id in my back pocket for that reason.

If you don't want to wear sneakers, I'd go with flip-flops. Anything with heels or something like ballet flats that are too "dressy" and you will be tagged a "bleacher bunny" or something similar. Trust me!

When I go to games, I wear jeans, a body-conscious tshirt, cute ballet flats, and bring a hoodie in case it gets cold. No sneakers necessary, though lots of people do wear them there of course.

Same. Jeans, nice tank or t (or a nice top if you want to fancy it up a bit) but just stay more to the casual side, and nice pair of flats!