What do you wear on your fat day?

1. Today's my fat day. I was late for a meeting because I spent too much time thinking what to wear when I feel so bloathed. I normally wear 25 for jeans and still have some room... but not today. I have to conceal my tummy with cashmere wrap. Is it just me or do you guys have a day like this too?

2. Of course, especially on Mondays.

3. Um, honestly, I have a bit of tummy pooch so my clothes are pretty much designed to hide that anyway. So I really don't need special fat-day clothes. LOL! I might avoid wearing anything made of a particularly slinky or clingy fabric though.

4. Empire line tops/Dresses with Leggings, perfect for a fat day cso they hide everything and look super cute

5. Oh yes, I totally have "fat" days. I will usually wear skinny jeans with a cute flowy blouse or an empire waist type dress. I also have a couple jumper dresses that I put over a tank top and wear with my frye boots. Which is actually what I'm wearing today!

6. When I have to work on a fat day, I go with Express editor pants. They are not my favorite for cut or crispness but they're still flattering and so stretchy that there is no hugging at the belly. I pair them with a pullover top and layer a short sleeved loose fitting "sweater" that fastens in the middle (I own a few for just this reason) and my fat day is comfy, concealed and still professional.

7. I love tunics, which hide my stomach anyways even on days I'm not feeling fat.:yes:

8. I usually just wear juicy suits, cause on that kind of day I just want to be comfy.

9. Some sort of sweater, maybe jeans or a knee length skirt, maybe flats. I tend to feel and dress frumpy.

10. fat days are like everyday.. =( i usually throw on a waistcoat over a tee cos it acts like some sort of male-corset for us guys. haha. it helps to stream line the body...and then my huge burberry coat.

11. I totally know what you mean!

Luckily it's sweater weather.

Dolce & Gabbana corseted jackets work wonders for me! What helps if you wear a (thick) belt too. You can't eat too much without feeling like you need to stop. Or, if you wear a really fabulous outfit and stop every so often to check yourself out in the mirror. Really reminds you to keep things in check.

12. Love empire waists!

13. ugh i get them all the time, usually a oversized hoodie and a pair of sweats.

14. when i don't have work.. on yucky days, i'll just throw on some sweats. when i do have work, i'll try to wear a skirt or dress instead.

15. Pair work shorts with a cute top! I'm really tall, so I divert attention to my legs instead ;)

Or, I wear my glasses for the "librarian" look, which always gets me complements :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice