What do you wear during body treatment/wrap??

The spa that I go to here locally has you wear a disposable thong.

You go into the room in a spa robe and flip flops and disrobe from there.

So your girls are out for the person to be putting creams and scrubs on? Do you flip over too? Ugh...i'm not sure I can do this body treatment thing. I opted out of a back massage because I don't like hands squeezing my body, but now it's sounding better than a body treatment!

So your girls are out for the person to be putting creams and scrubs on? Do you flip over too? Ugh...i'm not sure I can do this body treatment thing. I opted out of a back massage because I don't like hands squeezing my body, but now it's sounding better than a body treatment!

Yes, they suppose to use products on your whole body. If you wear a bra, it'll get all dirty, and anyway it won't make any sense.

In my spa they also give us disposable panties but some people go fully naked.

You won't feel shy, do t worry, they see naked bodies all the time.

I once had hamman gommage and it was horribly uncomfortable. I wore paper underwear but was complete exposed otherwise and it was awful. I am incredibly shy and am self conscious about my body so did not find it enjoyable or relaxing at all. I had to walk out of the steam shower, across the room and over to the heated marble slab in just the (wet and see-through) paper undies while the technician/therapist/whatever stood there. Ugh! Never again.

I have had body scrubs elsewhere where my butt and boobs were covered at all times. Much more enjoyable.

Wow, wonder if I'm that not shy person at al...
I often go to Hamam or Moroccan bathes and walk around fully naked. You got to soak in the water and steam before having kessa peeling or gommage. And after that massage or wraps.

My massage therapist is a man and I don't feel bad at all when I'm in my disposable panties only. He's like a doctor, he doesn't judge, nor he's excited about your body, they take pride in their profession. It's just his job and he sees 10 naked women a day, just like your gynecologist sees 10 vajayjays a day and feels nothing.

Ultimately, you are the one that has to be comfortable. If you are lying there the whole time stressing and self conscious, it's not likely you will fully get to relax and enjoy the treatment.

I tried to think about what I wore at other spas, but just honestly can't remember

My husband is not one to feel comfortable completely naked, so he leaves his boxer briefs on for a massage.

You know what's best for you and your body. :smile:

At my spa I go naked but they always keep your boobs and butt covered. When you turn over they hold a towel up so they can't see you. When it is time to shower they hold the towel up again so you have privacy as you walk over. I'm pretty sure no one ever saw me totally naked. I'm very modest but feel comfortable at my spa. They are very professional. I haven't been in awhile and miss it. The scrub followed by the steam canopy and head massage is heavenly.

I don't go full naked I usually wear my knickers. But my beauty girls are really wonderful and when I roll over (during massage) they lift the towel and hold it in front of them so that they can't see my 'bits' and make sure that my diginity is preserved.

Find a salon that will do this for you. Most good salon's will respect your dignity before you book ask those questions and if they can't be bothered answering then they're not for you. The first time I went I was so embarassed but I explained to my beauty girls and they were so lovely and gentle about it. I've now been going to the same place for close on 20 years.